Only A Dream . Justin Bieber Love Story Ch. 2

on Sunday, March 3, 2013
Only A Dream . Justin Bieber Love Story Ch. 2 Video Clips. Duration : 1.18 Mins.


Yo, yo, yo. If you read the first one, and you're reading this one ... THAT MEANS YOU LIKE 'EM! :D So here's the second chapter. I hope you like ittt. :) Camille's POV; "What about this?" Stella asked. I eyeballed the shirt. Stella always had good taste in outfits. She never wore the same outfit more than once. She always mixed stuff up. "That's adorable Stell. Let me try it on." "What size do you need?" "Small please." Yes. I'm a size small. It sucks. I look like I'm anorexic, but I'm totally not. I love to eat. I pretty much eat like a pig. I wish I had a normal body like Stella. She's a size medium in shirt, and a size 4 in jeans. She has the perfect body. I mean, I'm not jealous of her. I just wish my body was like hers. "Hurry up, and try this one. I'll go look for other stuff" I went in the dressing room to try on the shirt. It was a cute shirt on the hanger, but not on me. I quickly changed into my own shirt and opened the door. "Whoa, you already have the much clothes? I just tried on this one shirt." I said. "Well, everything was so cute so I grabbed everything." "Dang Stella. You're crazy good." We both started laughing. "Now try everything on, so we can find you the perfect outfit." She pushed me in the dressing room. For the next half an hour, i tried on practually the whole store. Everything got a, "It's cute, but it's not the one" or "I don't like it." I love the fact Stella can tell me the truth about clothes. She always wants me to look perfect like her. I ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment