Mini-Marathon!! :) Ep. 2 -Next Day- Demi:*whines* Guys, do I have to go? DM: Of course you do honey, it's for your dress. Demi: You know that Saturday is my sleep all day day. DM: Oh well, things change. JM(Joe's Mom) : Anyways, Joe's going to come with us. Demi: Another reason not to go. *smiles* DM: You're going, end of discussion. Demi: But why do we have to go today? The so called wedding isn't for a few more weeks right? JM: Um, try a few more hours. Demi: Huh? I don't get it. DM: You're getting married tomorrow. Demi: Thank you guys so much for the long notice. Demi's POV When I walked downstairs, Joe was there sitting on the reclining chair wait TV. His mom called him and he hopped off and walked outside with all of us. I got in the backseat, and Joe sat next to me. I looked out the window the whole time, but I could feel eyes move up and down my body. Probably the wrong day to wear a short shirt and a tank top. When we got to the dress place, I sighed in relief and got out of the car after unbuckling my seat belt. I walked in the store and we were greeted instantly and were sent off into the room with the best dresses they had. Well, what can I say I am worth it. When we were in the room, Joe sat in a chair and took out his iPhone. And my mom and Denise were off in their own little world looking at everything. I started to browse through the dresses when I finally saw the perfect dress for me. It was really simple, and that is what I loved about it. www ...
Arrangement Doesn't Have To Be Bad- A Jemi Story Ep. 2//MM1/3
Arrangement Doesn't Have To Be Bad- A Jemi Story Ep. 2//MM1/3 Video Clips. Duration : 0.58 Mins.
Mini-Marathon!! :) Ep. 2 -Next Day- Demi:*whines* Guys, do I have to go? DM: Of course you do honey, it's for your dress. Demi: You know that Saturday is my sleep all day day. DM: Oh well, things change. JM(Joe's Mom) : Anyways, Joe's going to come with us. Demi: Another reason not to go. *smiles* DM: You're going, end of discussion. Demi: But why do we have to go today? The so called wedding isn't for a few more weeks right? JM: Um, try a few more hours. Demi: Huh? I don't get it. DM: You're getting married tomorrow. Demi: Thank you guys so much for the long notice. Demi's POV When I walked downstairs, Joe was there sitting on the reclining chair wait TV. His mom called him and he hopped off and walked outside with all of us. I got in the backseat, and Joe sat next to me. I looked out the window the whole time, but I could feel eyes move up and down my body. Probably the wrong day to wear a short shirt and a tank top. When we got to the dress place, I sighed in relief and got out of the car after unbuckling my seat belt. I walked in the store and we were greeted instantly and were sent off into the room with the best dresses they had. Well, what can I say I am worth it. When we were in the room, Joe sat in a chair and took out his iPhone. And my mom and Denise were off in their own little world looking at everything. I started to browse through the dresses when I finally saw the perfect dress for me. It was really simple, and that is what I loved about it. www ...
Mini-Marathon!! :) Ep. 2 -Next Day- Demi:*whines* Guys, do I have to go? DM: Of course you do honey, it's for your dress. Demi: You know that Saturday is my sleep all day day. DM: Oh well, things change. JM(Joe's Mom) : Anyways, Joe's going to come with us. Demi: Another reason not to go. *smiles* DM: You're going, end of discussion. Demi: But why do we have to go today? The so called wedding isn't for a few more weeks right? JM: Um, try a few more hours. Demi: Huh? I don't get it. DM: You're getting married tomorrow. Demi: Thank you guys so much for the long notice. Demi's POV When I walked downstairs, Joe was there sitting on the reclining chair wait TV. His mom called him and he hopped off and walked outside with all of us. I got in the backseat, and Joe sat next to me. I looked out the window the whole time, but I could feel eyes move up and down my body. Probably the wrong day to wear a short shirt and a tank top. When we got to the dress place, I sighed in relief and got out of the car after unbuckling my seat belt. I walked in the store and we were greeted instantly and were sent off into the room with the best dresses they had. Well, what can I say I am worth it. When we were in the room, Joe sat in a chair and took out his iPhone. And my mom and Denise were off in their own little world looking at everything. I started to browse through the dresses when I finally saw the perfect dress for me. It was really simple, and that is what I loved about it. www ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment