Okay so thumbs up if you feelin' this do. As you can see I certainly am not...not sure if I just need to get use too it or if my head is just too FREEKIN big for this style! ...I think it's the latter. Folks keep complimenting me but I'm not buying it yall...lolololol Anyhoo this is my natural hair styled with flexi rods, hopefully it won't be to distracting as you watch this haul! LOL Where can you find me??? "FOLLOW" ME ON: Tumblr: 123shaneet.tumblr.com "SUBSCRIBE" TO ME ON: YouTube: www.youtube.com "LIKE" ME ON: Facebook: www.facebook.com Enjoy!
HAULIN' WITH KIZZY FROM ROOTS!
HAULIN' WITH KIZZY FROM ROOTS! Video Clips. Duration : 18.88 Mins.
Okay so thumbs up if you feelin' this do. As you can see I certainly am not...not sure if I just need to get use too it or if my head is just too FREEKIN big for this style! ...I think it's the latter. Folks keep complimenting me but I'm not buying it yall...lolololol Anyhoo this is my natural hair styled with flexi rods, hopefully it won't be to distracting as you watch this haul! LOL Where can you find me??? "FOLLOW" ME ON: Tumblr: 123shaneet.tumblr.com "SUBSCRIBE" TO ME ON: YouTube: www.youtube.com "LIKE" ME ON: Facebook: www.facebook.com Enjoy!
Okay so thumbs up if you feelin' this do. As you can see I certainly am not...not sure if I just need to get use too it or if my head is just too FREEKIN big for this style! ...I think it's the latter. Folks keep complimenting me but I'm not buying it yall...lolololol Anyhoo this is my natural hair styled with flexi rods, hopefully it won't be to distracting as you watch this haul! LOL Where can you find me??? "FOLLOW" ME ON: Tumblr: 123shaneet.tumblr.com "SUBSCRIBE" TO ME ON: YouTube: www.youtube.com "LIKE" ME ON: Facebook: www.facebook.com Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment