Thanks for watching and subscribing!!! : ) Short Floral Beige Dress: @ Forever 21 Short Floral White Dress: @ Forever 21 Plaid Shirt: @ Forever 21 Gold Sequin Tank Top: @ Macys Sheer Beige Studded Cover Up: @ Macys Tweet me: www.twitter.com Like me on facebook: www.facebook.com FTC DISCLAIMER: I bought everything myself. I am not being compensated nor am I affiliated with any of these brands. This is my honest opinion.
Spring Break Haul!!!
Spring Break Haul!!! Tube. Duration : 6.67 Mins.
Thanks for watching and subscribing!!! : ) Short Floral Beige Dress: @ Forever 21 Short Floral White Dress: @ Forever 21 Plaid Shirt: @ Forever 21 Gold Sequin Tank Top: @ Macys Sheer Beige Studded Cover Up: @ Macys Tweet me: www.twitter.com Like me on facebook: www.facebook.com FTC DISCLAIMER: I bought everything myself. I am not being compensated nor am I affiliated with any of these brands. This is my honest opinion.
Thanks for watching and subscribing!!! : ) Short Floral Beige Dress: @ Forever 21 Short Floral White Dress: @ Forever 21 Plaid Shirt: @ Forever 21 Gold Sequin Tank Top: @ Macys Sheer Beige Studded Cover Up: @ Macys Tweet me: www.twitter.com Like me on facebook: www.facebook.com FTC DISCLAIMER: I bought everything myself. I am not being compensated nor am I affiliated with any of these brands. This is my honest opinion.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment