Big Time Anubis Episode 8

on Thursday, September 27, 2012
Big Time Anubis Episode 8 Video Clips. Duration : 2.78 Mins.


@Palmwoods (Mall) Nicole: Girls, I'm tired, I'm gonna go back to Palmwoods, anyone with me? Nina: Nicole, I'll come! Nicole: Great! Anyone else? (silence) Nina: Let's go! *they leave* WITH the boys Flynn: I think they're back! Dillon: Hurry up, lover boy! Flynn: Uh huh *leaves* WITH Nina and Nicole Nina: So..who do you like? Nicole: Why? Nina: Oh, I don't know..I'm just curious! Nicole: Well, I kinda like that one RPM guy.. Nina: You can't! Nicole: What??? Nina: You mean Dillon right? He's dating Summer L! Nicole: Nooo! The other one! Nina: Flynn? Nicole: NOO! SCOTT!! Nina: I knew that... Nicole: I don't know if I should tell him that I like him- *Flynn comes in* Flynn: Hey, is Gemma here? Nina: No, sorry, she's still shopping... Flynn: Oh yeah, the boys are racing and playing hockey tomorrow, wanna come? Nicole: Really? Cool! Nina: Sure, we'll tell the others! Flynn: Great I'll tell Scott! Nicole: What??????? Flynn: I heard you, don't worry, lass! I won't tell your secret...you gotta do that yourself! *Flynn goes back to the boys* Scott: How'd it go? Flynn: STILL shopping! Eddie: That's what you get when you go shopping or anywhere with Amber Millington! Kendall: We're holding the contest tomorrow right? Gem: Right! Logan: Great, who's back? Flynn: Um Nicole and Nina.. They hear: WE'RE BACK!!! Summer L: Dillon!! Dillon: Summer! What did you buy? How many bags??? Summer L: Four, I got a couple of shoes, two dresses, three yellow t-shirts, two yellow tank tops, and ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment