Outfit Video (:

on Sunday, September 30, 2012
Outfit Video (: Video Clips. Duration : 1.57 Mins.


First outfit video sooo sorry if it sucks :p Outfit number one I have on a black tank top and shirt, both from Walmart lmao. I also have on grey lace leggings from Target and a black and white striped skirt, not sure where that's from :p My boots are from Rue 21. Outfit number two I have on a dress I got from Plato's closet, same grey leggings, and I forgot to take a picture of my shoes but they're black flats from....I want to say Target? Last outfit I have a To Write Love on Her Arms shirt from Hot Topic and dark blue jeans from JC Penny's. Vans are from some shoe store in the mall xD song is owned by the wonderful and talented Of Mice and Men, not me (:

0 comments:

Post a Comment