These are the results... Girl #1 Melissa/Mandy Hey it's Melissa. People call me Mandy. I am gothic like my friend. I sometimes hate picture day for a reason. My B-day is on October 18th. My favorite color is... ALL colors. My style is gothic and a little sweet. I love to wear camisoles, sweats, anything white, boy shorts, capris, and skinny jeans. Nikki/ Isabella Girl #2 Hey peepz! I'm Nikki. I call myself Isabella. I get bullied just because I'm gothic. Did I mention I have a boyfriend named Christian? He's funny, loving, and likes me for me. My fav color is black and gray. I usually wear those colors and wear skinny jeans. BTW, my B-day is on January 19th. Rosalie/Selena Girl #3 Sup? The name's Rosalie. Peepz call me Selena. I'm flirty and sexy :). If peepz bully my two friends (Mandy & Isabella), i'll slap the s*** outta of them. My fav music is Hip Pop. My B-day is on November 25th. I wear sweats, boy shorts, tank tops, camisoles, and anything sexy :). My suga is Chaz . LOL Angie/Gummybear Girl #4 Hi! I'm Angie. My BFF calls me Gummybear. I used to be those goth girl's friend(mandy). Now, I have a new friend named Jessica. My fav colors is blue. I just love listenin to Lil' Wanye these days. I'm ghetto, funny, luvable, and fun to hang out with. I usually wear cropped shirts, tank tops, snapbacks (hats), Gshocks (watch), and Supra (hats). Oh yeah, my B-day is on August 9th. FINALLY Scarlet/Jessica Girl #5 (Giggles Sweetly)Hey! I'm Scarlet, my friend calls me Jessica. I ...
Tell me that you hate me (Justin Bieber Love Story) Cast Call Results
Tell me that you hate me (Justin Bieber Love Story) Cast Call Results Tube. Duration : 0.37 Mins.
These are the results... Girl #1 Melissa/Mandy Hey it's Melissa. People call me Mandy. I am gothic like my friend. I sometimes hate picture day for a reason. My B-day is on October 18th. My favorite color is... ALL colors. My style is gothic and a little sweet. I love to wear camisoles, sweats, anything white, boy shorts, capris, and skinny jeans. Nikki/ Isabella Girl #2 Hey peepz! I'm Nikki. I call myself Isabella. I get bullied just because I'm gothic. Did I mention I have a boyfriend named Christian? He's funny, loving, and likes me for me. My fav color is black and gray. I usually wear those colors and wear skinny jeans. BTW, my B-day is on January 19th. Rosalie/Selena Girl #3 Sup? The name's Rosalie. Peepz call me Selena. I'm flirty and sexy :). If peepz bully my two friends (Mandy & Isabella), i'll slap the s*** outta of them. My fav music is Hip Pop. My B-day is on November 25th. I wear sweats, boy shorts, tank tops, camisoles, and anything sexy :). My suga is Chaz . LOL Angie/Gummybear Girl #4 Hi! I'm Angie. My BFF calls me Gummybear. I used to be those goth girl's friend(mandy). Now, I have a new friend named Jessica. My fav colors is blue. I just love listenin to Lil' Wanye these days. I'm ghetto, funny, luvable, and fun to hang out with. I usually wear cropped shirts, tank tops, snapbacks (hats), Gshocks (watch), and Supra (hats). Oh yeah, my B-day is on August 9th. FINALLY Scarlet/Jessica Girl #5 (Giggles Sweetly)Hey! I'm Scarlet, my friend calls me Jessica. I ...
These are the results... Girl #1 Melissa/Mandy Hey it's Melissa. People call me Mandy. I am gothic like my friend. I sometimes hate picture day for a reason. My B-day is on October 18th. My favorite color is... ALL colors. My style is gothic and a little sweet. I love to wear camisoles, sweats, anything white, boy shorts, capris, and skinny jeans. Nikki/ Isabella Girl #2 Hey peepz! I'm Nikki. I call myself Isabella. I get bullied just because I'm gothic. Did I mention I have a boyfriend named Christian? He's funny, loving, and likes me for me. My fav color is black and gray. I usually wear those colors and wear skinny jeans. BTW, my B-day is on January 19th. Rosalie/Selena Girl #3 Sup? The name's Rosalie. Peepz call me Selena. I'm flirty and sexy :). If peepz bully my two friends (Mandy & Isabella), i'll slap the s*** outta of them. My fav music is Hip Pop. My B-day is on November 25th. I wear sweats, boy shorts, tank tops, camisoles, and anything sexy :). My suga is Chaz . LOL Angie/Gummybear Girl #4 Hi! I'm Angie. My BFF calls me Gummybear. I used to be those goth girl's friend(mandy). Now, I have a new friend named Jessica. My fav colors is blue. I just love listenin to Lil' Wanye these days. I'm ghetto, funny, luvable, and fun to hang out with. I usually wear cropped shirts, tank tops, snapbacks (hats), Gshocks (watch), and Supra (hats). Oh yeah, my B-day is on August 9th. FINALLY Scarlet/Jessica Girl #5 (Giggles Sweetly)Hey! I'm Scarlet, my friend calls me Jessica. I ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment