www.mediafire.com Song: When You Yook Me In The Eyes (Original)- Jonas Brothers. Album: Jonas Brothers. With Nick and Laura at Laura's house. Laura: I'm really nervous about you meeting my mom. *Nick squeezes her hand.* Nick: Don?t worry it'll be fine. Laura: No it won't I just know she'll have a problem with me dating a celebrity. Nick: You worry too much. Laura: You don't know my mom. Nick: *Laughs.* *They walk in Christy opens the door.* Christy: Hey-... OMG! YOUR NICK JONAS! Nick: Yes I am. Christy: Holy crap Laura. Nick Jonas!? Are kidding me? Laura: Omg Christy shut up. Nick this is my sister Christy. Nick: Hi Christy: Uh... yeah! Moms gonna freak. Laura: Omg Christy. Christy: I'll go get mom. Nick: Well your sister seems nice?*Laughs* Lauras mom: Hello I'm Giselle Laura's mother. *Nick shakes her hand* Nick: Nice to meet you I'm Nick Jonas. Giselle: So Nick I hear you're a big celebrity. Nick: Well I guess I am. They talk about Nick and his success and Giselle makes up her mind that she thinks Nick is a good person to be dating Laura. Giselle: Well Nick I have to say I really like you. Nick: Thanks. Giselle: Are you going to go over Nicks house? Laura: Yea. Giselle: Alright. It was nice meeting you Nick. Nick: You too. Outside Laura's house. Nick: See I told you that it wouldn't be so bad. Laura: I guess. I'm happy she likes you. Nick*Laughs* Me too. So there's a Young Hollywood party tomorrow I was wondering if you wanted to come? Laura: Really? That's so cool I'd ...
a JB love story ep.5 [When You Look Me In The Eyes](download
a JB love story ep.5 [When You Look Me In The Eyes](download Tube. Duration : 1.95 Mins.
www.mediafire.com Song: When You Yook Me In The Eyes (Original)- Jonas Brothers. Album: Jonas Brothers. With Nick and Laura at Laura's house. Laura: I'm really nervous about you meeting my mom. *Nick squeezes her hand.* Nick: Don?t worry it'll be fine. Laura: No it won't I just know she'll have a problem with me dating a celebrity. Nick: You worry too much. Laura: You don't know my mom. Nick: *Laughs.* *They walk in Christy opens the door.* Christy: Hey-... OMG! YOUR NICK JONAS! Nick: Yes I am. Christy: Holy crap Laura. Nick Jonas!? Are kidding me? Laura: Omg Christy shut up. Nick this is my sister Christy. Nick: Hi Christy: Uh... yeah! Moms gonna freak. Laura: Omg Christy. Christy: I'll go get mom. Nick: Well your sister seems nice?*Laughs* Lauras mom: Hello I'm Giselle Laura's mother. *Nick shakes her hand* Nick: Nice to meet you I'm Nick Jonas. Giselle: So Nick I hear you're a big celebrity. Nick: Well I guess I am. They talk about Nick and his success and Giselle makes up her mind that she thinks Nick is a good person to be dating Laura. Giselle: Well Nick I have to say I really like you. Nick: Thanks. Giselle: Are you going to go over Nicks house? Laura: Yea. Giselle: Alright. It was nice meeting you Nick. Nick: You too. Outside Laura's house. Nick: See I told you that it wouldn't be so bad. Laura: I guess. I'm happy she likes you. Nick*Laughs* Me too. So there's a Young Hollywood party tomorrow I was wondering if you wanted to come? Laura: Really? That's so cool I'd ...
www.mediafire.com Song: When You Yook Me In The Eyes (Original)- Jonas Brothers. Album: Jonas Brothers. With Nick and Laura at Laura's house. Laura: I'm really nervous about you meeting my mom. *Nick squeezes her hand.* Nick: Don?t worry it'll be fine. Laura: No it won't I just know she'll have a problem with me dating a celebrity. Nick: You worry too much. Laura: You don't know my mom. Nick: *Laughs.* *They walk in Christy opens the door.* Christy: Hey-... OMG! YOUR NICK JONAS! Nick: Yes I am. Christy: Holy crap Laura. Nick Jonas!? Are kidding me? Laura: Omg Christy shut up. Nick this is my sister Christy. Nick: Hi Christy: Uh... yeah! Moms gonna freak. Laura: Omg Christy. Christy: I'll go get mom. Nick: Well your sister seems nice?*Laughs* Lauras mom: Hello I'm Giselle Laura's mother. *Nick shakes her hand* Nick: Nice to meet you I'm Nick Jonas. Giselle: So Nick I hear you're a big celebrity. Nick: Well I guess I am. They talk about Nick and his success and Giselle makes up her mind that she thinks Nick is a good person to be dating Laura. Giselle: Well Nick I have to say I really like you. Nick: Thanks. Giselle: Are you going to go over Nicks house? Laura: Yea. Giselle: Alright. It was nice meeting you Nick. Nick: You too. Outside Laura's house. Nick: See I told you that it wouldn't be so bad. Laura: I guess. I'm happy she likes you. Nick*Laughs* Me too. So there's a Young Hollywood party tomorrow I was wondering if you wanted to come? Laura: Really? That's so cool I'd ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment