Ep 19 Heey guys. Sorry for not posting yesterday. Anyway my sickness is getting worse again so I don't know when I will post again.. Later on the first people start to arrive at Demi's house. ???: *knocks on the door.* D: *opens the door.* Heey Joe Nick Miley and somebody I do not know but must be Kevin since Joe said he would bring you. K: yes I'm Kevin. I'm there older brother and they asked me to come with them. D: What is your age if I may ask you look 20 to me? K: Well you guessed that right I'm 20. D: great come on in guys Selena is already in the living room. After a half hour everyone had arrived. (Kevin, Joe, Nick, Miley, Selena, Demi, Kelly, Melanie, Morgan (Sister Melanie) Emily (Osment) David Henry and Liam.) They were all over the 16 so Demi was okay with having them going to the Club. (Here in the Netherlands you're allowed to go to a club when you 16 at least some of the clubs there also clubs where you can't get in till your 18 or 21.) D: Did everyone bring a club dress or not? Morgan: f*ck I forgot my at home. D: Don't worry I'm sure I have something for you and if we don't finds something in my clothes were going over to Selena's place to look for a dress. Don't worry about it you will be beautiful tonight. Morgan and Demi go to look for a dress in Demi's room. Informational they don't find one at Demi's so Demi ask Selena to take her look at her dresses. They pick out a nice blue dress that fits her perfectly. ak1.ostkcdn.com Morgan: I can't tank you ...
Help me, a Semi story Ep 19
Help me, a Semi story Ep 19 Tube. Duration : 1.00 Mins.
Ep 19 Heey guys. Sorry for not posting yesterday. Anyway my sickness is getting worse again so I don't know when I will post again.. Later on the first people start to arrive at Demi's house. ???: *knocks on the door.* D: *opens the door.* Heey Joe Nick Miley and somebody I do not know but must be Kevin since Joe said he would bring you. K: yes I'm Kevin. I'm there older brother and they asked me to come with them. D: What is your age if I may ask you look 20 to me? K: Well you guessed that right I'm 20. D: great come on in guys Selena is already in the living room. After a half hour everyone had arrived. (Kevin, Joe, Nick, Miley, Selena, Demi, Kelly, Melanie, Morgan (Sister Melanie) Emily (Osment) David Henry and Liam.) They were all over the 16 so Demi was okay with having them going to the Club. (Here in the Netherlands you're allowed to go to a club when you 16 at least some of the clubs there also clubs where you can't get in till your 18 or 21.) D: Did everyone bring a club dress or not? Morgan: f*ck I forgot my at home. D: Don't worry I'm sure I have something for you and if we don't finds something in my clothes were going over to Selena's place to look for a dress. Don't worry about it you will be beautiful tonight. Morgan and Demi go to look for a dress in Demi's room. Informational they don't find one at Demi's so Demi ask Selena to take her look at her dresses. They pick out a nice blue dress that fits her perfectly. ak1.ostkcdn.com Morgan: I can't tank you ...
Ep 19 Heey guys. Sorry for not posting yesterday. Anyway my sickness is getting worse again so I don't know when I will post again.. Later on the first people start to arrive at Demi's house. ???: *knocks on the door.* D: *opens the door.* Heey Joe Nick Miley and somebody I do not know but must be Kevin since Joe said he would bring you. K: yes I'm Kevin. I'm there older brother and they asked me to come with them. D: What is your age if I may ask you look 20 to me? K: Well you guessed that right I'm 20. D: great come on in guys Selena is already in the living room. After a half hour everyone had arrived. (Kevin, Joe, Nick, Miley, Selena, Demi, Kelly, Melanie, Morgan (Sister Melanie) Emily (Osment) David Henry and Liam.) They were all over the 16 so Demi was okay with having them going to the Club. (Here in the Netherlands you're allowed to go to a club when you 16 at least some of the clubs there also clubs where you can't get in till your 18 or 21.) D: Did everyone bring a club dress or not? Morgan: f*ck I forgot my at home. D: Don't worry I'm sure I have something for you and if we don't finds something in my clothes were going over to Selena's place to look for a dress. Don't worry about it you will be beautiful tonight. Morgan and Demi go to look for a dress in Demi's room. Informational they don't find one at Demi's so Demi ask Selena to take her look at her dresses. They pick out a nice blue dress that fits her perfectly. ak1.ostkcdn.com Morgan: I can't tank you ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment