Read Me Before Questions Please! ---------Items Mentioned in Order: - Mossimo Blue Pocket Tank - (Regular Price ) www.target.com - Mossimo Back Detail Tank - www.target.com - Mossimo Racerback Dress - www.target.com - Mossimo Cargo Shorts - - Mossimo Assorted Color Shorts - www.target.com - Xhilaration 2 Piece Black Animal Print Swimsuit www.target.com - Xhilaration 2 Piece Multi Color Animal Print Swimsuit www.target.com - Xhilaration Ruffled Cover Up - www.target.com DSW SHOES: - Born Concept Beige Wedges (Size 6) - (I swore it said .95 in store) www.dsw.com - Rocketdog Beige Flats (Size 6.5) - www.dsw.com -------WHAT I'M WEARING------- *FACE: L'Oreal True Match Foundation in W4 Review: www.youtube.com Physicians Formula Airbrush Powder in Beige *CHEEKS: The Balm Hot Mama Blush *LIPS: Revlon Mauve It Over Lipstick Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss in Rosegold *EYES: Kat Von D Saint Palette Dolly Wink Liquid Liner ELF Dramatic False Lashes *SHIRT: Garage *BROWS: MAC Cork Eye Shadow www.youtube.com *HAIR COLOR: (same color hasn't changed.. it just looks better on camera certain days) : Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Red- Medium Intense Auburn R2 Dye. www.youtube.com --------TECH STUFF I USE------- What camera do I use for pictures? Canon Rebel XSI What camera do I use to record? Canon Vixia HF S200 What do I use to edit my videos? iMovie ----------------PO BOX---------------- Want to send me a letter or anything? PO BOX 3332 Merrifield, VA 22081 ...
Clothing Haulage: Target & DSW
Clothing Haulage: Target & DSW Tube. Duration : 7.67 Mins.
Read Me Before Questions Please! ---------Items Mentioned in Order: - Mossimo Blue Pocket Tank - (Regular Price ) www.target.com - Mossimo Back Detail Tank - www.target.com - Mossimo Racerback Dress - www.target.com - Mossimo Cargo Shorts - - Mossimo Assorted Color Shorts - www.target.com - Xhilaration 2 Piece Black Animal Print Swimsuit www.target.com - Xhilaration 2 Piece Multi Color Animal Print Swimsuit www.target.com - Xhilaration Ruffled Cover Up - www.target.com DSW SHOES: - Born Concept Beige Wedges (Size 6) - (I swore it said .95 in store) www.dsw.com - Rocketdog Beige Flats (Size 6.5) - www.dsw.com -------WHAT I'M WEARING------- *FACE: L'Oreal True Match Foundation in W4 Review: www.youtube.com Physicians Formula Airbrush Powder in Beige *CHEEKS: The Balm Hot Mama Blush *LIPS: Revlon Mauve It Over Lipstick Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss in Rosegold *EYES: Kat Von D Saint Palette Dolly Wink Liquid Liner ELF Dramatic False Lashes *SHIRT: Garage *BROWS: MAC Cork Eye Shadow www.youtube.com *HAIR COLOR: (same color hasn't changed.. it just looks better on camera certain days) : Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Red- Medium Intense Auburn R2 Dye. www.youtube.com --------TECH STUFF I USE------- What camera do I use for pictures? Canon Rebel XSI What camera do I use to record? Canon Vixia HF S200 What do I use to edit my videos? iMovie ----------------PO BOX---------------- Want to send me a letter or anything? PO BOX 3332 Merrifield, VA 22081 ...
Read Me Before Questions Please! ---------Items Mentioned in Order: - Mossimo Blue Pocket Tank - (Regular Price ) www.target.com - Mossimo Back Detail Tank - www.target.com - Mossimo Racerback Dress - www.target.com - Mossimo Cargo Shorts - - Mossimo Assorted Color Shorts - www.target.com - Xhilaration 2 Piece Black Animal Print Swimsuit www.target.com - Xhilaration 2 Piece Multi Color Animal Print Swimsuit www.target.com - Xhilaration Ruffled Cover Up - www.target.com DSW SHOES: - Born Concept Beige Wedges (Size 6) - (I swore it said .95 in store) www.dsw.com - Rocketdog Beige Flats (Size 6.5) - www.dsw.com -------WHAT I'M WEARING------- *FACE: L'Oreal True Match Foundation in W4 Review: www.youtube.com Physicians Formula Airbrush Powder in Beige *CHEEKS: The Balm Hot Mama Blush *LIPS: Revlon Mauve It Over Lipstick Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss in Rosegold *EYES: Kat Von D Saint Palette Dolly Wink Liquid Liner ELF Dramatic False Lashes *SHIRT: Garage *BROWS: MAC Cork Eye Shadow www.youtube.com *HAIR COLOR: (same color hasn't changed.. it just looks better on camera certain days) : Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Red- Medium Intense Auburn R2 Dye. www.youtube.com --------TECH STUFF I USE------- What camera do I use for pictures? Canon Rebel XSI What camera do I use to record? Canon Vixia HF S200 What do I use to edit my videos? iMovie ----------------PO BOX---------------- Want to send me a letter or anything? PO BOX 3332 Merrifield, VA 22081 ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment