Sooo I recently went on vacation for Spring Break with two of my friends and both of my sisters. While we were there, I filmed some of our outfits. I hope you enjoy and let me know if you want more of these fashion videos :) -Michelle
Spring Break Fashion!
Spring Break Fashion! Video Clips. Duration : 3.75 Mins.
Sooo I recently went on vacation for Spring Break with two of my friends and both of my sisters. While we were there, I filmed some of our outfits. I hope you enjoy and let me know if you want more of these fashion videos :) -Michelle
Sooo I recently went on vacation for Spring Break with two of my friends and both of my sisters. While we were there, I filmed some of our outfits. I hope you enjoy and let me know if you want more of these fashion videos :) -Michelle
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment