I'm Only Me When I'm With You [Episode5] ** BRING IT! **

on Wednesday, January 30, 2013
I'm Only Me When I'm With You [Episode5] ** BRING IT! ** Video Clips. Duration : 1.13 Mins.


I tried to upload this one last night. But it wasn't working, ANDD I have no homewrok! YAY! No copyright infragment intended. STORYY TIMEE! Brooke: *opens the front door* Home sweet home. Maggie: *walks in* Yeah,, *shivers* Man, I'm freezing, Josie: Maybe it's the fact that we're wearinf dresses? *runs upstairs and comes back down in sweats, a tank top,sweatshirt, and her hair pulled back* There. Brooke: *does the same* Naggie: *groans and does the same* Joe: OMG! Nick: What!? Joe: *points at Josie* Thats my sweatshirt! Josie: *looks down* Oh.. *sad* Do you want it back? Joe: *smiles* No, it was for you to always remember me. Josie: yeah. i know. *smiles* Brooke: Alright! You two, enough! Maggie: yeah! Josie: Whateverr. Nick: *starts to tackle Josie* Josie: WHOA! * tackles him away* What the hell!? Nick: *laughs* I missed doing that. Josie: Okay? I wanna play a game. Brooke: Me too! Maggie: uh, twister? Josie: No! Wiffleball! Everyone: Wiffleball? Josie: Yeah, we'll turn on the garage lights. It'll light up the yard. Brooke: Whatever you say. ** they go outside** Josie: Boys VS. Girls. Joe: No way! Josie: You know we'll win. Joe: no. It's jsut nto fair to you guys. *smiles* Nick: *smiles* yeah. Girls: BRING IT! Boys: OH WE BROUGHT IT! ** They play for hours, Josie ends up scraping her knee open, and Brooke hits her shin with the bat, the boys all end up with scractches on their legs, and the games a tie* Joe: *grumbles* Josie: Oh well! Brooke: Holy crap, my shin hurts ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment