This is my first video guys, so be nice! I need to post an intro soon. lol First outfit: EVERYTHING is from Forever 21, except for the boots, which I scored at a thrift shop. Second outfit: Skirt, bracelet, flower ring, and necklace: Forever 21 Shoes: Famous Footwear Tank top: Basic I got at Sears Subscribe if you like what you see! (:
Spring OOTDs - White Lace Dress and Floral Skirt
Spring OOTDs - White Lace Dress and Floral Skirt Tube. Duration : 2.02 Mins.
This is my first video guys, so be nice! I need to post an intro soon. lol First outfit: EVERYTHING is from Forever 21, except for the boots, which I scored at a thrift shop. Second outfit: Skirt, bracelet, flower ring, and necklace: Forever 21 Shoes: Famous Footwear Tank top: Basic I got at Sears Subscribe if you like what you see! (:
This is my first video guys, so be nice! I need to post an intro soon. lol First outfit: EVERYTHING is from Forever 21, except for the boots, which I scored at a thrift shop. Second outfit: Skirt, bracelet, flower ring, and necklace: Forever 21 Shoes: Famous Footwear Tank top: Basic I got at Sears Subscribe if you like what you see! (:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment