City of Love//ChapterTwelve {pt 1}

on Thursday, February 28, 2013
City of Love//ChapterTwelve pt 1 Video Clips. Duration : 0.08 Mins.


Previously on COL: Justin has a trick up his sleeve to make Chasity like him. --Chasity "Hey, Chasity! Didn't think to see you here!?" I heard an overly excited voice brust through my ear drums as I already knew exscatly who it was but their was one person I didn't excpect to see. I saw Justin looking as gorgeus as ever and a girl about his height with red wavey hair drapping down her shoulders an arm wrapped around his waist. Oh, so I tell him five days ago that I had developed small feelings for him and he goes and finds another girl to make me jealous. He knew too well I was going to be in the park reading. Telling me he's surprised to see me here?! Yeah you just coincidently see me at the place I'm always at with a girl and I just told you five days ago I liked you? "Oh you didn't?" I widen my eyes pretending to be stunted, our faces were similar. I finished, "So who's your friend Justin?" I raised a freshly cut brow eyeing the girl down. She was at a park and she dresses like a supermodel? Who the fuck where's a dress to a park? But she was beautiful; her dress simplified her curves excellent her red hair dropping down the strands of the crimson locks flew through the breeze. Her chest hugging Justin's while his arm lay around her shoulder drawing what looked like hearts with his thumb on her bare shoulder. While me, yeah I looked awful! If you stood me and her next to each other you would be disgusted! I was wearing my casual gray tank top, light distressed navy ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment