Heyyy (: Thank you for watching! Follow me on tumblr? likeyourselfthewayyouare.tumblr.com Outfit 1: Tank-H&M Maxi Skirt-H&M Shoes-Zara Necklace-Thrift Watch-Thrift Ring-Thrift 3 Rings-H&M Outfit 2: Sweater-Forever 21 Shoes-Zara Bag-Vintage Necklace 1-H&M Necklace 2-Thrift Outfit 3: Top:Second Hand Sunnies:H&M Bag:Sfera Necklace:I am Shoes:River Island Outfit 4: Tank:Forever 21 Bag:H&M Shoes:River Island Music: The Source ft Candi Station. You've got the love.
How I Style: Sheer Maxi Skirt
How I Style: Sheer Maxi Skirt Tube. Duration : 2.60 Mins.
Heyyy (: Thank you for watching! Follow me on tumblr? likeyourselfthewayyouare.tumblr.com Outfit 1: Tank-H&M Maxi Skirt-H&M Shoes-Zara Necklace-Thrift Watch-Thrift Ring-Thrift 3 Rings-H&M Outfit 2: Sweater-Forever 21 Shoes-Zara Bag-Vintage Necklace 1-H&M Necklace 2-Thrift Outfit 3: Top:Second Hand Sunnies:H&M Bag:Sfera Necklace:I am Shoes:River Island Outfit 4: Tank:Forever 21 Bag:H&M Shoes:River Island Music: The Source ft Candi Station. You've got the love.
Heyyy (: Thank you for watching! Follow me on tumblr? likeyourselfthewayyouare.tumblr.com Outfit 1: Tank-H&M Maxi Skirt-H&M Shoes-Zara Necklace-Thrift Watch-Thrift Ring-Thrift 3 Rings-H&M Outfit 2: Sweater-Forever 21 Shoes-Zara Bag-Vintage Necklace 1-H&M Necklace 2-Thrift Outfit 3: Top:Second Hand Sunnies:H&M Bag:Sfera Necklace:I am Shoes:River Island Outfit 4: Tank:Forever 21 Bag:H&M Shoes:River Island Music: The Source ft Candi Station. You've got the love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment