Check out my contest going on! Ends on nov. 25th, 2011! www.youtube.com Make your dress into a skirt without cutting or sewing in less than one minute! :) i really hope you like this video, I needed to wear this skirt for link crew but I didn't want to cut my dress which i was actually going to do! When i figured maybe if i tuck it in and stick my feet through it would work, and it did! By the way, it's super comfortable. I don't notice the arm holes or anything like that. So Remember to subscribe and favorite! :) Love Tiffany the dress was from Miley Cyrus and Max Azria Line for at Walmart
DIY: Turn Your Dress into a Skirt wo Cutting in 1 min!
DIY: Turn Your Dress into a Skirt wo Cutting in 1 min! Tube. Duration : 1.67 Mins.
Check out my contest going on! Ends on nov. 25th, 2011! www.youtube.com Make your dress into a skirt without cutting or sewing in less than one minute! :) i really hope you like this video, I needed to wear this skirt for link crew but I didn't want to cut my dress which i was actually going to do! When i figured maybe if i tuck it in and stick my feet through it would work, and it did! By the way, it's super comfortable. I don't notice the arm holes or anything like that. So Remember to subscribe and favorite! :) Love Tiffany the dress was from Miley Cyrus and Max Azria Line for at Walmart
Check out my contest going on! Ends on nov. 25th, 2011! www.youtube.com Make your dress into a skirt without cutting or sewing in less than one minute! :) i really hope you like this video, I needed to wear this skirt for link crew but I didn't want to cut my dress which i was actually going to do! When i figured maybe if i tuck it in and stick my feet through it would work, and it did! By the way, it's super comfortable. I don't notice the arm holes or anything like that. So Remember to subscribe and favorite! :) Love Tiffany the dress was from Miley Cyrus and Max Azria Line for at Walmart
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment