OOTD: When Feminine Meets Grunge

on Saturday, February 9, 2013
OOTD: When Feminine Meets Grunge Video Clips. Duration : 1.15 Mins.


THUMBS UP IF YOU LIKE TO SWITCH UP YOUR STYLE!! PLEASE READ THE DESCRIPITION BOX! So besides being girly.. i like to have be chill and relaxed as well... Not always in tight dresses and flowy shirts... I sometimes like to have that grunge feel.. Ya know.. the one where to choose a tank top or a tshirt.. and a pair of baggy shorts? Well That's how i felt on 4th of July! More so, because I knew I was going to be eating ALL sorts of food and being a pig..so I wanted to be comfy. This style may not be for EVERYONE, but it's a great way to switch it up when you don't want to spend all day picking out clothes! lol! Hope you ENJOY! Guns N Roses Tshirt- H&M Destroyed Jean Shorts- H&M Basic Black Sandals- ZARA Handbag- JustFab.com Arm Candy- H&M/ Forever21

0 comments:

Post a Comment