Dress it Up, Dress it Down - 4 Outfits Styled 2 Different Ways

on Thursday, February 7, 2013
Dress it Up, Dress it Down - 4 Outfits Styled 2 Different Ways Tube. Duration : 2.83 Mins.


I will eventually find a place that I can set the camera further away and show an entire outfit head toe in one shot. Here's where everything is from... Outfit 1: Top and white sandals- Rue 21, Shorts and headband- Forever 21, Long earrings- Claires, woven straw heels- Charlotte Russe Outfit 2: Dress Forever 21, Vest- Ross I think, Jewelmint Astoria Necklace, Black cardigan- TJ Maxx, Black pumps and big ring- Charlotte Russe Outfit 3: Tunic: Macys, Boots- Rue 21, ring- Forever 21 Peep toe booties- Kohls, Michael Kors men's watch Outfit 4: yellow dress- Forever 21, gold sandals Rue 21, cuff- Target Necklace and big ring- Charlotte Russe, heels- Ross Thanks for watching! music: Rocketry from danosongs.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment