Life After the Lake ep. 238

on Sunday, February 10, 2013
Life After the Lake ep. 238 Video Clips. Duration : 0.43 Mins.


Nick: Joey, what should I wear? *bites his lip* Joe: *turns around; cups his cheeks* Skinny jeans. *pecks his lips* Your white tank top. *kisses his nose* And your black and blue flannel. *kisses him softly* Nick: *smiles; pulls away slowly* Dress me? *smiles cutely* Joe: *chuckles* How can I say 'no' to that face? *kisses his head; gets his clothes; dresses him; smiles* There. Perfection. Nick: *smiles* Thank you, Joey. Joe: *smiles* No problem, honey. *picks him up;kisses his cheek* I love you. *kisses his head* Nick: *smiles; kisses his cheek* I love you, too. Joe: *smiles; hears the door close, downstairs; kisses his cheek* Selly's here. *puts him down* Nick: Selly! *runs downstairs; hugs her tight* Selena: *giggles; kisses his cheek* Hi, Nicky. *hugs him tighter* Nick: I missed you. *pulls away slowly* Selena: *smiles* I missed you, too. *pecks his lip* Demi: *smiles* Nice to see you, too, Nick. Nick: *looks at her; smiles; hugs her* Hi, Demi. Demi: *kisses his head* Hi, Nick. *pulls back* Chris and Ellie are in the livingroom, playing. Nick: *nods* Okay. Kevin and Emily will be here soon. And, I also invited Justin. Selena: *smiles* Awesome. *looks around* Where's your other half? Nick: Um...upstairs. I ran down here when you guys came in. Joe: *walks downstairs; smiles* I'm not upstairs, love. What are you talking about? *picks him up; spins him around* Nick: *giggles loud; holds onto him* Joe: *smiles; holds him close; spins him again* Nick: *giggles louder ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment