READ ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So if you follow my instagram (@xxbeechbarbeexx) you already know what this is....the infinity dress!!!! So many ways to wear this dress! I had been contemplating on whether or not I should break and purchase the Donna Karan Infinity Dress but it's running at a crazy 95!!!! Even the Tart Infinity Dress is a little up there, 0! Plus the dresses weren't as suitable as I wanted it to be. I wanted it to be more summery, fun, and free. So I came up with an idea that I had no idea would work but surprisingly it did so that is why I'm sharing it with you. Head to your local Goodwill or Salvation Army and pick up a few long skirts in a few sizes larger than what you would normally wear. This is totally optional but I found that using a larger size would give you longer straps to work with. The pink hi-low dress was a skirt I paid VideoDescription.75 for and the blue dress shown in this video was purchased for .00! If you want something that's even MORE versatile, purchase your skirt in either black or white but with the price so low and the creation so quick, I don't see why you wouldn't want to buy a bunch with different patterns!! Hope you guys enjoyed and if you want to see how to make the dress FROM SCRATCH please let me know! You can make it a maxi, mini, hi-low, romper, jumpsuit, you name it! Super easy and quick! LOVE IT! xo Music: Metric - Collect Call Twitter: @beechbarbeemua Instagram: xxbeechbarbeexx Facebook: xxbeechbarbeexx
How to Make an Infinity Dress: From an Old Skirt!!! DIY
How to Make an Infinity Dress: From an Old Skirt!!! DIY Video Clips. Duration : 6.32 Mins.
READ ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So if you follow my instagram (@xxbeechbarbeexx) you already know what this is....the infinity dress!!!! So many ways to wear this dress! I had been contemplating on whether or not I should break and purchase the Donna Karan Infinity Dress but it's running at a crazy 95!!!! Even the Tart Infinity Dress is a little up there, 0! Plus the dresses weren't as suitable as I wanted it to be. I wanted it to be more summery, fun, and free. So I came up with an idea that I had no idea would work but surprisingly it did so that is why I'm sharing it with you. Head to your local Goodwill or Salvation Army and pick up a few long skirts in a few sizes larger than what you would normally wear. This is totally optional but I found that using a larger size would give you longer straps to work with. The pink hi-low dress was a skirt I paid VideoDescription.75 for and the blue dress shown in this video was purchased for .00! If you want something that's even MORE versatile, purchase your skirt in either black or white but with the price so low and the creation so quick, I don't see why you wouldn't want to buy a bunch with different patterns!! Hope you guys enjoyed and if you want to see how to make the dress FROM SCRATCH please let me know! You can make it a maxi, mini, hi-low, romper, jumpsuit, you name it! Super easy and quick! LOVE IT! xo Music: Metric - Collect Call Twitter: @beechbarbeemua Instagram: xxbeechbarbeexx Facebook: xxbeechbarbeexx
READ ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So if you follow my instagram (@xxbeechbarbeexx) you already know what this is....the infinity dress!!!! So many ways to wear this dress! I had been contemplating on whether or not I should break and purchase the Donna Karan Infinity Dress but it's running at a crazy 95!!!! Even the Tart Infinity Dress is a little up there, 0! Plus the dresses weren't as suitable as I wanted it to be. I wanted it to be more summery, fun, and free. So I came up with an idea that I had no idea would work but surprisingly it did so that is why I'm sharing it with you. Head to your local Goodwill or Salvation Army and pick up a few long skirts in a few sizes larger than what you would normally wear. This is totally optional but I found that using a larger size would give you longer straps to work with. The pink hi-low dress was a skirt I paid VideoDescription.75 for and the blue dress shown in this video was purchased for .00! If you want something that's even MORE versatile, purchase your skirt in either black or white but with the price so low and the creation so quick, I don't see why you wouldn't want to buy a bunch with different patterns!! Hope you guys enjoyed and if you want to see how to make the dress FROM SCRATCH please let me know! You can make it a maxi, mini, hi-low, romper, jumpsuit, you name it! Super easy and quick! LOVE IT! xo Music: Metric - Collect Call Twitter: @beechbarbeemua Instagram: xxbeechbarbeexx Facebook: xxbeechbarbeexx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment