Guys please, if I upload a vid and Youtube has problems getting it up right, just be patient.. I don't like comments like 'what is this?' and 'are you serious?' and 'where's the story?' ): Just, please, wait. It will be up within the hour, and it's not a big deal. THANKS AND ON WITH THE STORY :) ? - *Knocks Liz out* Later... Liz POV: I woke up slowly and sat up. I had no idea where I was... It looked like someone's basement. There were no windows, but three doors. That's when I noticed the pain on the side of my head. It was like a migraine but worse. I reached up to feel if there was a bump, but I couldn't. I looked down, and sure enough, my hands were tied. What the hell was going on? I couldn't call out for help, because my mouth was taped shut too. I heard some footsteps that seemed to be coming from an upstairs floor. The stairs creaked, and so did the door as it was opened. Someone stepped into the room and I sized her up. She looked to be about sixteen, she had blonde hair and was kinda tall. She was wearing black leather boots and pants, and a black tank top. Who dresses like that, I thought, as she walked closer to me. I tried to speak again, but it just came out as muffled noises, due to the tape on my mouth. She stepped forward and ripped it off. It hurt, a lot. Liz - Who are you, and why the hell am I here? ? - My name is Lauren. You're here because you have something I want. You're here because of this. *Clicks a remote to a tv on one end of the room, one Liz ...
A Justin Bieber Story - Episode 58
A Justin Bieber Story - Episode 58 Tube. Duration : 0.08 Mins.
Guys please, if I upload a vid and Youtube has problems getting it up right, just be patient.. I don't like comments like 'what is this?' and 'are you serious?' and 'where's the story?' ): Just, please, wait. It will be up within the hour, and it's not a big deal. THANKS AND ON WITH THE STORY :) ? - *Knocks Liz out* Later... Liz POV: I woke up slowly and sat up. I had no idea where I was... It looked like someone's basement. There were no windows, but three doors. That's when I noticed the pain on the side of my head. It was like a migraine but worse. I reached up to feel if there was a bump, but I couldn't. I looked down, and sure enough, my hands were tied. What the hell was going on? I couldn't call out for help, because my mouth was taped shut too. I heard some footsteps that seemed to be coming from an upstairs floor. The stairs creaked, and so did the door as it was opened. Someone stepped into the room and I sized her up. She looked to be about sixteen, she had blonde hair and was kinda tall. She was wearing black leather boots and pants, and a black tank top. Who dresses like that, I thought, as she walked closer to me. I tried to speak again, but it just came out as muffled noises, due to the tape on my mouth. She stepped forward and ripped it off. It hurt, a lot. Liz - Who are you, and why the hell am I here? ? - My name is Lauren. You're here because you have something I want. You're here because of this. *Clicks a remote to a tv on one end of the room, one Liz ...
Guys please, if I upload a vid and Youtube has problems getting it up right, just be patient.. I don't like comments like 'what is this?' and 'are you serious?' and 'where's the story?' ): Just, please, wait. It will be up within the hour, and it's not a big deal. THANKS AND ON WITH THE STORY :) ? - *Knocks Liz out* Later... Liz POV: I woke up slowly and sat up. I had no idea where I was... It looked like someone's basement. There were no windows, but three doors. That's when I noticed the pain on the side of my head. It was like a migraine but worse. I reached up to feel if there was a bump, but I couldn't. I looked down, and sure enough, my hands were tied. What the hell was going on? I couldn't call out for help, because my mouth was taped shut too. I heard some footsteps that seemed to be coming from an upstairs floor. The stairs creaked, and so did the door as it was opened. Someone stepped into the room and I sized her up. She looked to be about sixteen, she had blonde hair and was kinda tall. She was wearing black leather boots and pants, and a black tank top. Who dresses like that, I thought, as she walked closer to me. I tried to speak again, but it just came out as muffled noises, due to the tape on my mouth. She stepped forward and ripped it off. It hurt, a lot. Liz - Who are you, and why the hell am I here? ? - My name is Lauren. You're here because you have something I want. You're here because of this. *Clicks a remote to a tv on one end of the room, one Liz ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment