Welcome to my second trial guide for City of Heroes. One thing I didn't include in the video is to ALWAYS MAKE SURE YOUR LEAGUE CHAT IS VISIBLE! This lets you see the orders from the league leader, which will make things go much more easily for everyone. Two sections were cut from the video. First was the rather long portion where the team was running through the outside of the facility. This consists only of killing a mob, running to the next, and so on with no geographical value to their placement. The second cut portion was a lag spike that happened while recording. I apologize for this, however the last 4 times I had tried to record the Lambda trial I had similar lag spikes, and so I had to settle with my best recording. I did something different for this video. Instead of using my usual video character, Nazka the peacebringer, I decided to showcase some of my other characters. Mostly because I don't have anymore combat outfits on her. So today I showed off Hare Splittor, the Willpower / Battle Axe tank and also the Batman of my characters. Except instead of bats, he dresses up as a bunny. As a tank, he is incredibly tough and also really fun to play because of his unique concept, which has me half-harassing players over how pink is an awesome color. It's all in good fun and have yet to encounter one person who was annoyed by it. The temp power gathering phase is quite complex, and everything can't be contained in the video. So, from paragonwiki, here are two maps ...
City of Heroes: Lambda Sector Trial Guide
City of Heroes: Lambda Sector Trial Guide Tube. Duration : 18.75 Mins.
Welcome to my second trial guide for City of Heroes. One thing I didn't include in the video is to ALWAYS MAKE SURE YOUR LEAGUE CHAT IS VISIBLE! This lets you see the orders from the league leader, which will make things go much more easily for everyone. Two sections were cut from the video. First was the rather long portion where the team was running through the outside of the facility. This consists only of killing a mob, running to the next, and so on with no geographical value to their placement. The second cut portion was a lag spike that happened while recording. I apologize for this, however the last 4 times I had tried to record the Lambda trial I had similar lag spikes, and so I had to settle with my best recording. I did something different for this video. Instead of using my usual video character, Nazka the peacebringer, I decided to showcase some of my other characters. Mostly because I don't have anymore combat outfits on her. So today I showed off Hare Splittor, the Willpower / Battle Axe tank and also the Batman of my characters. Except instead of bats, he dresses up as a bunny. As a tank, he is incredibly tough and also really fun to play because of his unique concept, which has me half-harassing players over how pink is an awesome color. It's all in good fun and have yet to encounter one person who was annoyed by it. The temp power gathering phase is quite complex, and everything can't be contained in the video. So, from paragonwiki, here are two maps ...
Welcome to my second trial guide for City of Heroes. One thing I didn't include in the video is to ALWAYS MAKE SURE YOUR LEAGUE CHAT IS VISIBLE! This lets you see the orders from the league leader, which will make things go much more easily for everyone. Two sections were cut from the video. First was the rather long portion where the team was running through the outside of the facility. This consists only of killing a mob, running to the next, and so on with no geographical value to their placement. The second cut portion was a lag spike that happened while recording. I apologize for this, however the last 4 times I had tried to record the Lambda trial I had similar lag spikes, and so I had to settle with my best recording. I did something different for this video. Instead of using my usual video character, Nazka the peacebringer, I decided to showcase some of my other characters. Mostly because I don't have anymore combat outfits on her. So today I showed off Hare Splittor, the Willpower / Battle Axe tank and also the Batman of my characters. Except instead of bats, he dresses up as a bunny. As a tank, he is incredibly tough and also really fun to play because of his unique concept, which has me half-harassing players over how pink is an awesome color. It's all in good fun and have yet to encounter one person who was annoyed by it. The temp power gathering phase is quite complex, and everything can't be contained in the video. So, from paragonwiki, here are two maps ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment