Stuff: Men's Dress Shirt : GoodWill Elastic: Hancock fabrics. Note: Please do not complain about the method, the color, the style. This is just an idea that you can use and manipulate to fit yourself. If I get read a complaint about this video, I promise you your scissor will magically fly towards your hair and snip off a chunk of it. You were warned! Sponsored by www.lovesewing.com Music: Heavenly Earty By Jesse V. F-777 New Grounds: megawolf77.newgrounds.com Store: www.klpigmentshop.com Twitter: www.twitter.com/ricesushi02 BlogSpot: www.secretlifeofabionerd.blogspot.com Facebook: www.facebook.com The Sewing Studio: www.lovesewing.com Disclaimer: I was compensated to make this video. No it does not make me rich . This video took more effort than you think.
Men's Dress Shirt Into a Dress
Men's Dress Shirt Into a Dress Tube. Duration : 4.25 Mins.
Stuff: Men's Dress Shirt : GoodWill Elastic: Hancock fabrics. Note: Please do not complain about the method, the color, the style. This is just an idea that you can use and manipulate to fit yourself. If I get read a complaint about this video, I promise you your scissor will magically fly towards your hair and snip off a chunk of it. You were warned! Sponsored by www.lovesewing.com Music: Heavenly Earty By Jesse V. F-777 New Grounds: megawolf77.newgrounds.com Store: www.klpigmentshop.com Twitter: www.twitter.com/ricesushi02 BlogSpot: www.secretlifeofabionerd.blogspot.com Facebook: www.facebook.com The Sewing Studio: www.lovesewing.com Disclaimer: I was compensated to make this video. No it does not make me rich . This video took more effort than you think.
Stuff: Men's Dress Shirt : GoodWill Elastic: Hancock fabrics. Note: Please do not complain about the method, the color, the style. This is just an idea that you can use and manipulate to fit yourself. If I get read a complaint about this video, I promise you your scissor will magically fly towards your hair and snip off a chunk of it. You were warned! Sponsored by www.lovesewing.com Music: Heavenly Earty By Jesse V. F-777 New Grounds: megawolf77.newgrounds.com Store: www.klpigmentshop.com Twitter: www.twitter.com/ricesushi02 BlogSpot: www.secretlifeofabionerd.blogspot.com Facebook: www.facebook.com The Sewing Studio: www.lovesewing.com Disclaimer: I was compensated to make this video. No it does not make me rich . This video took more effort than you think.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment