Hey guys, I finally finished the video after a month of work, so here's my version of Lady Gaga's "Yoü And I", Enjoy! This is also the premiere of my first own meshed content used in a video! I hope you really like it. Don't forget to subscribe ~ Credits: - Thanks so much to Morimela, Turanneth, Erujie, Max2Sims2, Rapgirl and Rowan for some animations. Peggy, Rose, Lid and MTS for the hairstyle meshes - I made the recolours. CM for the mesh of the Frankenstein collar. Also to Alexcroft for Yüyi's hair. Thanks to Luiz for helping me out at some parts. Content by me: Makeup + Hair recolours + Nails Cyborg: Outfit + accessories Marriage: Gaga's + Taylor's outfit, veil Tank: Nude plastic outfit Nymph-Jo: Dresses + Jo's outfit Frankenstein: Outfit (My mesh) + Glasses - Taylor's outfit Dental Chair: Outfit (My mesh) Yüyi: Costume FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER: www.Twitter.com
Lady Gaga - Yoü And I (Sims 2 Version) | sims3lolifreak
Lady Gaga - Yoü And I (Sims 2 Version) | sims3lolifreak Video Clips. Duration : 6.43 Mins.
Hey guys, I finally finished the video after a month of work, so here's my version of Lady Gaga's "Yoü And I", Enjoy! This is also the premiere of my first own meshed content used in a video! I hope you really like it. Don't forget to subscribe ~ Credits: - Thanks so much to Morimela, Turanneth, Erujie, Max2Sims2, Rapgirl and Rowan for some animations. Peggy, Rose, Lid and MTS for the hairstyle meshes - I made the recolours. CM for the mesh of the Frankenstein collar. Also to Alexcroft for Yüyi's hair. Thanks to Luiz for helping me out at some parts. Content by me: Makeup + Hair recolours + Nails Cyborg: Outfit + accessories Marriage: Gaga's + Taylor's outfit, veil Tank: Nude plastic outfit Nymph-Jo: Dresses + Jo's outfit Frankenstein: Outfit (My mesh) + Glasses - Taylor's outfit Dental Chair: Outfit (My mesh) Yüyi: Costume FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER: www.Twitter.com
Hey guys, I finally finished the video after a month of work, so here's my version of Lady Gaga's "Yoü And I", Enjoy! This is also the premiere of my first own meshed content used in a video! I hope you really like it. Don't forget to subscribe ~ Credits: - Thanks so much to Morimela, Turanneth, Erujie, Max2Sims2, Rapgirl and Rowan for some animations. Peggy, Rose, Lid and MTS for the hairstyle meshes - I made the recolours. CM for the mesh of the Frankenstein collar. Also to Alexcroft for Yüyi's hair. Thanks to Luiz for helping me out at some parts. Content by me: Makeup + Hair recolours + Nails Cyborg: Outfit + accessories Marriage: Gaga's + Taylor's outfit, veil Tank: Nude plastic outfit Nymph-Jo: Dresses + Jo's outfit Frankenstein: Outfit (My mesh) + Glasses - Taylor's outfit Dental Chair: Outfit (My mesh) Yüyi: Costume FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER: www.Twitter.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment