PLEASE LIKE THIS PHOTO FOR ME: www.facebook.com I know you guys have been waiting for this video to be recorded, edited, and uploaded. Well here it is(: If you enjoyed this video, please like, comment, and subscribe! * I am no way of showing off the things I bought. THe money I bought with these items are my graduation money. Also, I did not buy all of theses things in one day! LOL * ✦˙·٠•● TANKS ●•٠·˙✦ White tank top .80 (Forever 21) Mint knit top .80 (Forever 21) Seashell pink tribal lace tank .80 (Forever 21) Navy Blue Lace Tank *SALE .90* original: .50 (Hollister) Navy/Coral Floral top .80 (Forever 21) ✦˙·٠•● TOPS ●•٠·˙✦ Red Top *Free* Original: .90 (Love Culture) Pink Woven Shirt .80 (Forever 21) Coral V-neck .80 (Forever 21) Pink Flowery Shirt .80 (Forever 21) ✦˙·٠•● SKIRT/DRESSES ●•٠·˙✦ Navy Hi-low skirt .80 (Forever 21) Black hi-low skirt .80 (Forever 21) Floral Romper *SALE * original: .99 (Rue 21) Floral tube dress .80 (Forever 21) ✦˙·٠•● MISC ●•٠·˙✦ Corset *SALE * original: .80 (Forever 21) Leather bag .50 (Charlotte Russe) Fedora Hat *SALE * original .50 (Charlotte Russe) Navy Lace Top & Bottom Bikini *SALE each* original: .50 (Hollister) Kitty Mirror (Forever 21) ✦˙·٠•● Jewelry ●•٠·˙✦ Silver Studded Bracelet .80 (Forever 21) GOld Bow set .80 (Forever 21) Gold chain .80 (Forever 21) Gold Peter Pan Necklace .80 (Forever 21 ...
Collective Haul: Forever 21, Charlotte Russe, Love Culture, Rue 21, & Hollister
Collective Haul: Forever 21, Charlotte Russe, Love Culture, Rue 21, & Hollister Video Clips. Duration : 7.77 Mins.
PLEASE LIKE THIS PHOTO FOR ME: www.facebook.com I know you guys have been waiting for this video to be recorded, edited, and uploaded. Well here it is(: If you enjoyed this video, please like, comment, and subscribe! * I am no way of showing off the things I bought. THe money I bought with these items are my graduation money. Also, I did not buy all of theses things in one day! LOL * ✦˙·٠•● TANKS ●•٠·˙✦ White tank top .80 (Forever 21) Mint knit top .80 (Forever 21) Seashell pink tribal lace tank .80 (Forever 21) Navy Blue Lace Tank *SALE .90* original: .50 (Hollister) Navy/Coral Floral top .80 (Forever 21) ✦˙·٠•● TOPS ●•٠·˙✦ Red Top *Free* Original: .90 (Love Culture) Pink Woven Shirt .80 (Forever 21) Coral V-neck .80 (Forever 21) Pink Flowery Shirt .80 (Forever 21) ✦˙·٠•● SKIRT/DRESSES ●•٠·˙✦ Navy Hi-low skirt .80 (Forever 21) Black hi-low skirt .80 (Forever 21) Floral Romper *SALE * original: .99 (Rue 21) Floral tube dress .80 (Forever 21) ✦˙·٠•● MISC ●•٠·˙✦ Corset *SALE * original: .80 (Forever 21) Leather bag .50 (Charlotte Russe) Fedora Hat *SALE * original .50 (Charlotte Russe) Navy Lace Top & Bottom Bikini *SALE each* original: .50 (Hollister) Kitty Mirror (Forever 21) ✦˙·٠•● Jewelry ●•٠·˙✦ Silver Studded Bracelet .80 (Forever 21) GOld Bow set .80 (Forever 21) Gold chain .80 (Forever 21) Gold Peter Pan Necklace .80 (Forever 21 ...
PLEASE LIKE THIS PHOTO FOR ME: www.facebook.com I know you guys have been waiting for this video to be recorded, edited, and uploaded. Well here it is(: If you enjoyed this video, please like, comment, and subscribe! * I am no way of showing off the things I bought. THe money I bought with these items are my graduation money. Also, I did not buy all of theses things in one day! LOL * ✦˙·٠•● TANKS ●•٠·˙✦ White tank top .80 (Forever 21) Mint knit top .80 (Forever 21) Seashell pink tribal lace tank .80 (Forever 21) Navy Blue Lace Tank *SALE .90* original: .50 (Hollister) Navy/Coral Floral top .80 (Forever 21) ✦˙·٠•● TOPS ●•٠·˙✦ Red Top *Free* Original: .90 (Love Culture) Pink Woven Shirt .80 (Forever 21) Coral V-neck .80 (Forever 21) Pink Flowery Shirt .80 (Forever 21) ✦˙·٠•● SKIRT/DRESSES ●•٠·˙✦ Navy Hi-low skirt .80 (Forever 21) Black hi-low skirt .80 (Forever 21) Floral Romper *SALE * original: .99 (Rue 21) Floral tube dress .80 (Forever 21) ✦˙·٠•● MISC ●•٠·˙✦ Corset *SALE * original: .80 (Forever 21) Leather bag .50 (Charlotte Russe) Fedora Hat *SALE * original .50 (Charlotte Russe) Navy Lace Top & Bottom Bikini *SALE each* original: .50 (Hollister) Kitty Mirror (Forever 21) ✦˙·٠•● Jewelry ●•٠·˙✦ Silver Studded Bracelet .80 (Forever 21) GOld Bow set .80 (Forever 21) Gold chain .80 (Forever 21) Gold Peter Pan Necklace .80 (Forever 21 ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment