Plus Size Haul - Patterns and Peplum~

on Saturday, December 8, 2012
Plus Size Haul - Patterns and Peplum~ Tube. Duration : 13.95 Mins.


Recorded: October 6, 2012 (WATCH IN 1080 HD) Why not subscribe, it's free! Twitter www.twitter.com InstaGram @lavishlooks Facebook facebook.com/LavishLooksbyLeianess Bookings: www.supersaas.com/schedule/LavishLooks/Lavish_Looks_Services Products: ASOS Midi Body-Conscious Abstract Print Debshops plus size reign color super skinny jegg Debshops plus size solid chiffon tee Debshops plus size lace key hole back tank strap Debshops capped pointy toe pump Debshops plus size reign color super skinny jegg Debshops plus size cheetah print strapless peplum Debshops plus size illusion printed lace belted Can't find the following: Ross Dresses Eshakti polka dot peplum dress **Disclaimer** This is not a sponsored video; I am not being paid to review the products in this video. All of the items shown in this video were purchased by me. I have no affiliation with any of the companies shown or mentioned. If you would like to contact me about reviewing an item(s) and/or send me a GIFT (I love GIFTS), please contact me at ladyleianess@gmail.com. Thanks for Watching! Stay Free and Creative, Keisha~

0 comments:

Post a Comment