HARO RAMEN NOODUL- LIKE this Video & WATCH MY OTHER HAULS: Sweater Haul: www.youtube.com Jewelry Haul: www.youtube.com Shoe Haul: www.youtube.com I have provided links for all of the ones I could find online. Skirts Cream Main Bubble Skirt -.99 - Size S Retro Ruffle Black Skirt - .99 - Size S - bit.ly Scalloped Hem Miniskirt - - Size S - bit.ly Dresses _ all size Smalls Galaxy dress - .99 - bit.ly Cut-out Back Pleated Black Dress .9000 - Backless Nude Shift Dress - -bit.ly Cut-out Back Pleated Lake-Blue Dress .99 - bit.ly SheInside Bandaged Dress - - Size S - www.sheinside.com Tops: Stand-Collar Lace-Panel Blouse - Size S - Blue - - bit.ly Contrast-Trim Lace Blouse - one size - - bit.ly Wet Seal Cross Tank - Size Small Shoes Forever 21 Size 8 Wedge Booties - .80 Yesstyle Faux-Suede Knit Panel Short Boots - Romwe Rivets Detailed Heeled Shoes (7.30 *before I used a 25% off coupon) - Size - EURO39/US8/UK6.5 Suede Platform Peep Heels - Size 8 - shop.2020ave.com .99 On me: Top: bit.ly Headband: F21 Camera: Canon Rebel T2i Edited video with: Windows Live Movie Maker, Windows Movie Maker Music: Thousand Years Instrumental 2nd Channel www.youtube.com Facebook facebook.com Twitter twitter.com Tumblr lilitmac.tumblr.com Instagram http BlogTV blogtv.com Lockerz bit.ly Romwe Shop full.sc I welcome & encourage any helpful ideas & constructive criticism (: Please don't get frustrated if I don't reply to your comments/messages, I'm only one ...
Huge Collective Haul - Tops, Skirts, Dresses, Shoes
Huge Collective Haul - Tops, Skirts, Dresses, Shoes Video Clips. Duration : 7.52 Mins.
HARO RAMEN NOODUL- LIKE this Video & WATCH MY OTHER HAULS: Sweater Haul: www.youtube.com Jewelry Haul: www.youtube.com Shoe Haul: www.youtube.com I have provided links for all of the ones I could find online. Skirts Cream Main Bubble Skirt -.99 - Size S Retro Ruffle Black Skirt - .99 - Size S - bit.ly Scalloped Hem Miniskirt - - Size S - bit.ly Dresses _ all size Smalls Galaxy dress - .99 - bit.ly Cut-out Back Pleated Black Dress .9000 - Backless Nude Shift Dress - -bit.ly Cut-out Back Pleated Lake-Blue Dress .99 - bit.ly SheInside Bandaged Dress - - Size S - www.sheinside.com Tops: Stand-Collar Lace-Panel Blouse - Size S - Blue - - bit.ly Contrast-Trim Lace Blouse - one size - - bit.ly Wet Seal Cross Tank - Size Small Shoes Forever 21 Size 8 Wedge Booties - .80 Yesstyle Faux-Suede Knit Panel Short Boots - Romwe Rivets Detailed Heeled Shoes (7.30 *before I used a 25% off coupon) - Size - EURO39/US8/UK6.5 Suede Platform Peep Heels - Size 8 - shop.2020ave.com .99 On me: Top: bit.ly Headband: F21 Camera: Canon Rebel T2i Edited video with: Windows Live Movie Maker, Windows Movie Maker Music: Thousand Years Instrumental 2nd Channel www.youtube.com Facebook facebook.com Twitter twitter.com Tumblr lilitmac.tumblr.com Instagram http BlogTV blogtv.com Lockerz bit.ly Romwe Shop full.sc I welcome & encourage any helpful ideas & constructive criticism (: Please don't get frustrated if I don't reply to your comments/messages, I'm only one ...
HARO RAMEN NOODUL- LIKE this Video & WATCH MY OTHER HAULS: Sweater Haul: www.youtube.com Jewelry Haul: www.youtube.com Shoe Haul: www.youtube.com I have provided links for all of the ones I could find online. Skirts Cream Main Bubble Skirt -.99 - Size S Retro Ruffle Black Skirt - .99 - Size S - bit.ly Scalloped Hem Miniskirt - - Size S - bit.ly Dresses _ all size Smalls Galaxy dress - .99 - bit.ly Cut-out Back Pleated Black Dress .9000 - Backless Nude Shift Dress - -bit.ly Cut-out Back Pleated Lake-Blue Dress .99 - bit.ly SheInside Bandaged Dress - - Size S - www.sheinside.com Tops: Stand-Collar Lace-Panel Blouse - Size S - Blue - - bit.ly Contrast-Trim Lace Blouse - one size - - bit.ly Wet Seal Cross Tank - Size Small Shoes Forever 21 Size 8 Wedge Booties - .80 Yesstyle Faux-Suede Knit Panel Short Boots - Romwe Rivets Detailed Heeled Shoes (7.30 *before I used a 25% off coupon) - Size - EURO39/US8/UK6.5 Suede Platform Peep Heels - Size 8 - shop.2020ave.com .99 On me: Top: bit.ly Headband: F21 Camera: Canon Rebel T2i Edited video with: Windows Live Movie Maker, Windows Movie Maker Music: Thousand Years Instrumental 2nd Channel www.youtube.com Facebook facebook.com Twitter twitter.com Tumblr lilitmac.tumblr.com Instagram http BlogTV blogtv.com Lockerz bit.ly Romwe Shop full.sc I welcome & encourage any helpful ideas & constructive criticism (: Please don't get frustrated if I don't reply to your comments/messages, I'm only one ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment