check out blog fashionbyang.wordpress.com check out my ebay store: angmeza3190 I'm wearing: true religion jeans, floral tank from marshalls, grey cardigan from H&M & boots from charlotte russe. The dresses are both from forever21 as well as the acessories. Shoes from shoedazzle.
OOTD/ what to wear to a wedding
OOTD/ what to wear to a wedding Video Clips. Duration : 4.85 Mins.
check out blog fashionbyang.wordpress.com check out my ebay store: angmeza3190 I'm wearing: true religion jeans, floral tank from marshalls, grey cardigan from H&M & boots from charlotte russe. The dresses are both from forever21 as well as the acessories. Shoes from shoedazzle.
check out blog fashionbyang.wordpress.com check out my ebay store: angmeza3190 I'm wearing: true religion jeans, floral tank from marshalls, grey cardigan from H&M & boots from charlotte russe. The dresses are both from forever21 as well as the acessories. Shoes from shoedazzle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment