Sheer Tights/Pantyhose requested by: male4models Outfit 1: Earrings: Wet Seal- Black Studs and Forever 21- Gold/Peach Dangly Earrings Necklace: Forever 21- Bow with pearls Dress: Forever 21 Basic Sheer Black Pantyhose Heels: Payless- Fioni Snakeskin heels Outfit 2: Earrings: Forever 21 Necklace: Forever 21 Bracelets: Forever 21: Pearl and stone set H & M: Pink bow Ring: Forever 21 Dress: Kohls Black sheer pantyhose Shoes: Charlotte Russe- Oxford pumps Outfit 3: Earrings: Forever 21: White rose studs and dangly pink shell earrings Bracelet: Charlotte Russe Necklace: Forever 21 Dress: Local Shop Sheer nude pantyhose White Wedges: JCPenney- ana brand Outfit 4: Earrings: Wet Seal- Black Studs and Forever 21: flower Necklace: Forever 21 Bracelet: Forever 21 Ring: Charlotte Russe Top: Burlington Coat Factory- Lace tank Bandeau: Wet Seal- Black and lace Skirt: Forever 21 Sheer Nude Pantyhose Shoes: Walmart- lei brand Check out my blog at: taramichellez.blogspot.com Disclaimer: All the items in this video I purchased with my money or recieved as a gift from a family member or friends.I am in no way affiliated with the companies and/or brands I mention. I am not getting paid to share my opinion on any of these items.
FASHION: Valentine's Day Outfits
FASHION: Valentine's Day Outfits Tube. Duration : 3.88 Mins.
Sheer Tights/Pantyhose requested by: male4models Outfit 1: Earrings: Wet Seal- Black Studs and Forever 21- Gold/Peach Dangly Earrings Necklace: Forever 21- Bow with pearls Dress: Forever 21 Basic Sheer Black Pantyhose Heels: Payless- Fioni Snakeskin heels Outfit 2: Earrings: Forever 21 Necklace: Forever 21 Bracelets: Forever 21: Pearl and stone set H & M: Pink bow Ring: Forever 21 Dress: Kohls Black sheer pantyhose Shoes: Charlotte Russe- Oxford pumps Outfit 3: Earrings: Forever 21: White rose studs and dangly pink shell earrings Bracelet: Charlotte Russe Necklace: Forever 21 Dress: Local Shop Sheer nude pantyhose White Wedges: JCPenney- ana brand Outfit 4: Earrings: Wet Seal- Black Studs and Forever 21: flower Necklace: Forever 21 Bracelet: Forever 21 Ring: Charlotte Russe Top: Burlington Coat Factory- Lace tank Bandeau: Wet Seal- Black and lace Skirt: Forever 21 Sheer Nude Pantyhose Shoes: Walmart- lei brand Check out my blog at: taramichellez.blogspot.com Disclaimer: All the items in this video I purchased with my money or recieved as a gift from a family member or friends.I am in no way affiliated with the companies and/or brands I mention. I am not getting paid to share my opinion on any of these items.
Sheer Tights/Pantyhose requested by: male4models Outfit 1: Earrings: Wet Seal- Black Studs and Forever 21- Gold/Peach Dangly Earrings Necklace: Forever 21- Bow with pearls Dress: Forever 21 Basic Sheer Black Pantyhose Heels: Payless- Fioni Snakeskin heels Outfit 2: Earrings: Forever 21 Necklace: Forever 21 Bracelets: Forever 21: Pearl and stone set H & M: Pink bow Ring: Forever 21 Dress: Kohls Black sheer pantyhose Shoes: Charlotte Russe- Oxford pumps Outfit 3: Earrings: Forever 21: White rose studs and dangly pink shell earrings Bracelet: Charlotte Russe Necklace: Forever 21 Dress: Local Shop Sheer nude pantyhose White Wedges: JCPenney- ana brand Outfit 4: Earrings: Wet Seal- Black Studs and Forever 21: flower Necklace: Forever 21 Bracelet: Forever 21 Ring: Charlotte Russe Top: Burlington Coat Factory- Lace tank Bandeau: Wet Seal- Black and lace Skirt: Forever 21 Sheer Nude Pantyhose Shoes: Walmart- lei brand Check out my blog at: taramichellez.blogspot.com Disclaimer: All the items in this video I purchased with my money or recieved as a gift from a family member or friends.I am in no way affiliated with the companies and/or brands I mention. I am not getting paid to share my opinion on any of these items.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment