This is a photo demonstration of how to make the reconstructed turtleneck dresses in my previous videos. This pattern can be modified to your personal preference. I used a jersey dress that I already own that fits me well to create this pattern. I made the neckline to my own preference. The knotted bands on the front of the second dress were made using two strips of fabric from the top part of the second shirt that was used to make the skirt. I sewed 4 pleats on each end of each stripe to create a rouching effect. It was designed to (1) cover the seam at the waist and (2) cover the most troublesome part of my body...my gut! LOL! You can add multiple knotted bands up and down the front of the dress to create the silhouette you desire for your body shape. Please leave comments and rate "like" on my videos! Feel free to ask questions and subscribe to my channel. Thanks and happy sewing!
New! DIY Reconstructed Turtleneck Dresses General Tutorial
New! DIY Reconstructed Turtleneck Dresses General Tutorial Tube. Duration : 0.60 Mins.
This is a photo demonstration of how to make the reconstructed turtleneck dresses in my previous videos. This pattern can be modified to your personal preference. I used a jersey dress that I already own that fits me well to create this pattern. I made the neckline to my own preference. The knotted bands on the front of the second dress were made using two strips of fabric from the top part of the second shirt that was used to make the skirt. I sewed 4 pleats on each end of each stripe to create a rouching effect. It was designed to (1) cover the seam at the waist and (2) cover the most troublesome part of my body...my gut! LOL! You can add multiple knotted bands up and down the front of the dress to create the silhouette you desire for your body shape. Please leave comments and rate "like" on my videos! Feel free to ask questions and subscribe to my channel. Thanks and happy sewing!
This is a photo demonstration of how to make the reconstructed turtleneck dresses in my previous videos. This pattern can be modified to your personal preference. I used a jersey dress that I already own that fits me well to create this pattern. I made the neckline to my own preference. The knotted bands on the front of the second dress were made using two strips of fabric from the top part of the second shirt that was used to make the skirt. I sewed 4 pleats on each end of each stripe to create a rouching effect. It was designed to (1) cover the seam at the waist and (2) cover the most troublesome part of my body...my gut! LOL! You can add multiple knotted bands up and down the front of the dress to create the silhouette you desire for your body shape. Please leave comments and rate "like" on my videos! Feel free to ask questions and subscribe to my channel. Thanks and happy sewing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment