Read me! Hi! (: Phew, for some reason this video took me forever to make. I've been working on it for the past week! ..Though, it shouldn't have been difficult since the outfits are so simple. SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT.. I wanted to update you guys on the sitch where all my videos vanished! I've been thinking about reuploading, but I don't think I will. I might just re-do them? Or would that kind of aggravate you guys? I want to change the style of my videos so most of them don't use music. It's just getting more difficult to find music that doesn't have any restrictions! Though, do you think it's too boring when there's no music? Haha, I know I talk a lot then.. Please share your thoughts with me! Item list: rain boots - Banana Republic #1 black shirt - Gap destroyed shorts - Gilly Hicks #2 striped shirt - Ralph Lauren/TJ Maxx black tank - Marshalls destroyed shorts - Gilly Hicks #3 oversized tee - Old Navy black lace tank - Marshalls grey shorts - abercrombie kids #4 white tee - Berkeley bookstore grey lace tank - abercrombie kids purple raincoat - Gap kids brett super skinny jeans - A&F #5 white shirt - American Eagle scarf - Heartbreakers cropped jeggings - A&F #6 floral dress - A&F navy boy tank - A&F #7 striped dress - A&F navy boy tank - A&F
7 Easy, Casual Outfits with Rain Boots
7 Easy, Casual Outfits with Rain Boots Tube. Duration : 11.62 Mins.
Read me! Hi! (: Phew, for some reason this video took me forever to make. I've been working on it for the past week! ..Though, it shouldn't have been difficult since the outfits are so simple. SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT.. I wanted to update you guys on the sitch where all my videos vanished! I've been thinking about reuploading, but I don't think I will. I might just re-do them? Or would that kind of aggravate you guys? I want to change the style of my videos so most of them don't use music. It's just getting more difficult to find music that doesn't have any restrictions! Though, do you think it's too boring when there's no music? Haha, I know I talk a lot then.. Please share your thoughts with me! Item list: rain boots - Banana Republic #1 black shirt - Gap destroyed shorts - Gilly Hicks #2 striped shirt - Ralph Lauren/TJ Maxx black tank - Marshalls destroyed shorts - Gilly Hicks #3 oversized tee - Old Navy black lace tank - Marshalls grey shorts - abercrombie kids #4 white tee - Berkeley bookstore grey lace tank - abercrombie kids purple raincoat - Gap kids brett super skinny jeans - A&F #5 white shirt - American Eagle scarf - Heartbreakers cropped jeggings - A&F #6 floral dress - A&F navy boy tank - A&F #7 striped dress - A&F navy boy tank - A&F
Read me! Hi! (: Phew, for some reason this video took me forever to make. I've been working on it for the past week! ..Though, it shouldn't have been difficult since the outfits are so simple. SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT.. I wanted to update you guys on the sitch where all my videos vanished! I've been thinking about reuploading, but I don't think I will. I might just re-do them? Or would that kind of aggravate you guys? I want to change the style of my videos so most of them don't use music. It's just getting more difficult to find music that doesn't have any restrictions! Though, do you think it's too boring when there's no music? Haha, I know I talk a lot then.. Please share your thoughts with me! Item list: rain boots - Banana Republic #1 black shirt - Gap destroyed shorts - Gilly Hicks #2 striped shirt - Ralph Lauren/TJ Maxx black tank - Marshalls destroyed shorts - Gilly Hicks #3 oversized tee - Old Navy black lace tank - Marshalls grey shorts - abercrombie kids #4 white tee - Berkeley bookstore grey lace tank - abercrombie kids purple raincoat - Gap kids brett super skinny jeans - A&F #5 white shirt - American Eagle scarf - Heartbreakers cropped jeggings - A&F #6 floral dress - A&F navy boy tank - A&F #7 striped dress - A&F navy boy tank - A&F
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment