Hot Outfit 9-19-10 (this is about 4 minutes, not 7!)

on Thursday, October 18, 2012
Hot Outfit 9-19-10 (this is about 4 minutes, not 7!) Tube. Duration : 6.98 Mins.


Tank Tops- Target Shawl Thingy- Marshalls ( ;) ) Skirt- Family Thrift Store Leggings, Shoes, and both Necklaces- Walmart Earrings and Black Ring- Kohls Bracelet and Gold Rind- Gifts I know my nails and the gold ring do not match with the rest of my outfit, but I didn't have time to redo my nails, and I haven't taken off the gold ring since my boyfriend first put it on my finger. :) Hope you guys like it! Please do comment, rate, and/or subscribe. Any opinions, good or bad, are welcome! And if anybody wants me to do a tutorial on this makeup look, just request it and I'll do it for you! Thank you guys so much! Lots of love!

0 comments:

Post a Comment