I was 1 of the contest winners for Hot Miami styles and i just wanted to express how excited and happy I am that i was a winner. I havent won ANYTHING since I was a kid so its SUPER exciting! The Shipment of this Item was Fast considering it came from Florida and im currently in Alaska. I got a SMALL in this shirt and it was a perfect fit! Here is the link for the shirt and Price: www.hotmiamistyles.com
Hot Miami Styles Shirt Review
Hot Miami Styles Shirt Review Video Clips. Duration : 3.22 Mins.
I was 1 of the contest winners for Hot Miami styles and i just wanted to express how excited and happy I am that i was a winner. I havent won ANYTHING since I was a kid so its SUPER exciting! The Shipment of this Item was Fast considering it came from Florida and im currently in Alaska. I got a SMALL in this shirt and it was a perfect fit! Here is the link for the shirt and Price: www.hotmiamistyles.com
I was 1 of the contest winners for Hot Miami styles and i just wanted to express how excited and happy I am that i was a winner. I havent won ANYTHING since I was a kid so its SUPER exciting! The Shipment of this Item was Fast considering it came from Florida and im currently in Alaska. I got a SMALL in this shirt and it was a perfect fit! Here is the link for the shirt and Price: www.hotmiamistyles.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment