COLLECTIVE JANUARY HAUL ...featuring a fair bit of lipsy ♡

on Sunday, October 7, 2012
COLLECTIVE JANUARY HAUL ...featuring a fair bit of lipsy ♡ Tube. Duration : 16.57 Mins.


hiya!! as you can tell by the big-ass title, this is my collective January haul, and it is rather long but I bought a fair few things in the January sales :) to be honest it was a REALLY good by because I didn't spend that much of my own money when I include the money that I got for my birthday and for Christmas :) so anyway I hope you're having a lovely day, thankyou for watching and reading this small passage I for god knows what reason I decided to write out AND I hope you liked my video!! if you did feel free to visit my channel :) emmax Information from the video that I said I'd include, in order of appearance. the name in speech marks is just what's on the receipt (saves me making up some silly name for each item) :P : • Superdry "japan supersoft for hoodie" £64.99 • Lipsy "butterfly heart velo" tracksuit top £30 SALE ITEM • Lipsy "crowned scroll heart" tracksuit bottom £25 SALE ITEM • Lipsy "love lipsy London vest" grey top £15 SALE ITEM • Lipsy "zebra print shorts" £20 SALE ITEM • Lipsy "cotton sateen beaded dress" £38 SALE ITEM • Lipsy "blue side embroidered dress" £29 SALE ITEM • Lipsy "classic gown cream" dressing gown £15 SALE ITEM • Lipsy "pave star earrings" in silver £4 SALE ITEM • Lipsy "heart someone diamond" grey top £16 SALE ITEM • Lipsy "bandeau maxi" dress £27 SALE ITEM • Lipsy "bow elastic belt" £6 SALE ITEM • Lipsy "cheveron stripe bow" b/w top £15 SALE ITEM • Lipsy "multi lips logo vest" £10 SALE ITEM • La Senza "Erica teddy" pyjama playsuit £11 ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment