So I'm back with another haul... and I just realized while uploading that I'm wearing the same shirt as in my last haul. So, I guess this means this is the HAUL shirt x) In either case, I went to Primark the other day... and while I still plan to have another end of summer collective haul, I though it best to upload this one first since it all comes from the same place. I hope this helps you have an open mind to what to look for next time you walk into a Primark. I love how everything there is so affordable! And if you don't have a Primark near you... remember that there are always places you can find affordable things. That is, of course, unless you live in Switzerland... like me -.- Then you take advantage of holidays, like I do! :DI hope you find this helpful! Thank you for your support! Until next time, Saskia ♥ Tumblr: neonlipstains.tumblr.com Twitter twitter.com
PRIMARK HAUL ♥
PRIMARK HAUL ♥ Tube. Duration : 11.55 Mins.
So I'm back with another haul... and I just realized while uploading that I'm wearing the same shirt as in my last haul. So, I guess this means this is the HAUL shirt x) In either case, I went to Primark the other day... and while I still plan to have another end of summer collective haul, I though it best to upload this one first since it all comes from the same place. I hope this helps you have an open mind to what to look for next time you walk into a Primark. I love how everything there is so affordable! And if you don't have a Primark near you... remember that there are always places you can find affordable things. That is, of course, unless you live in Switzerland... like me -.- Then you take advantage of holidays, like I do! :DI hope you find this helpful! Thank you for your support! Until next time, Saskia ♥ Tumblr: neonlipstains.tumblr.com Twitter twitter.com
So I'm back with another haul... and I just realized while uploading that I'm wearing the same shirt as in my last haul. So, I guess this means this is the HAUL shirt x) In either case, I went to Primark the other day... and while I still plan to have another end of summer collective haul, I though it best to upload this one first since it all comes from the same place. I hope this helps you have an open mind to what to look for next time you walk into a Primark. I love how everything there is so affordable! And if you don't have a Primark near you... remember that there are always places you can find affordable things. That is, of course, unless you live in Switzerland... like me -.- Then you take advantage of holidays, like I do! :DI hope you find this helpful! Thank you for your support! Until next time, Saskia ♥ Tumblr: neonlipstains.tumblr.com Twitter twitter.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment