Here is the Intro to our series plz comment !!!! ------------- --------------------- -Abby's POV- It's the morning of the most popular girls birthday party and oddly we were invited. Meaning me and my best friend since I don't know when, Natalie. It's Saturday. Natalie had slept at my house the night before so that we could get ready together for the party. "Nat! Wake up!" I yelled pushing her out of her bed. Oh and yes, Nat's here so much that she has her own bed in my room. "I'm up! I'm up!" She said getting back on the bed and covering her head up. "No your not, but will be!" As I said that I tore her blankets away and threw them in the closet. "Hey!" She yelled standing up and running after me. "Hey yourself!" We both burst out laughing as we fell to the ground. "It's 10:30 in the morning, but we have to be at Roxys house by 3:30 she said." I said while walking into my walk-in closet with Nat to get some clothes. "What should we wear to this party?" Natalie said looking through a random rack of clothes that happened to have the 'hott' tanks on it. Roxy said that we should wear some shorts and a tank and bring a bathing suit and a dress along with us." I said looking around our hunormus closet." Okay. Well will this work?" Nat said holding up a purple tank top and some short denim shorts. Tank Top: www.fashionjunkee.com Denim Shorts: www.polyvore.com "Yea for the tank and shorts part now you need a dress and a bathing suit. Would this work for me?" I asked holding up a ...
Love Sick (A Jonas Brothers Love Story) Intro
Love Sick (A Jonas Brothers Love Story) Intro Video Clips. Duration : 1.38 Mins.
Here is the Intro to our series plz comment !!!! ------------- --------------------- -Abby's POV- It's the morning of the most popular girls birthday party and oddly we were invited. Meaning me and my best friend since I don't know when, Natalie. It's Saturday. Natalie had slept at my house the night before so that we could get ready together for the party. "Nat! Wake up!" I yelled pushing her out of her bed. Oh and yes, Nat's here so much that she has her own bed in my room. "I'm up! I'm up!" She said getting back on the bed and covering her head up. "No your not, but will be!" As I said that I tore her blankets away and threw them in the closet. "Hey!" She yelled standing up and running after me. "Hey yourself!" We both burst out laughing as we fell to the ground. "It's 10:30 in the morning, but we have to be at Roxys house by 3:30 she said." I said while walking into my walk-in closet with Nat to get some clothes. "What should we wear to this party?" Natalie said looking through a random rack of clothes that happened to have the 'hott' tanks on it. Roxy said that we should wear some shorts and a tank and bring a bathing suit and a dress along with us." I said looking around our hunormus closet." Okay. Well will this work?" Nat said holding up a purple tank top and some short denim shorts. Tank Top: www.fashionjunkee.com Denim Shorts: www.polyvore.com "Yea for the tank and shorts part now you need a dress and a bathing suit. Would this work for me?" I asked holding up a ...
Here is the Intro to our series plz comment !!!! ------------- --------------------- -Abby's POV- It's the morning of the most popular girls birthday party and oddly we were invited. Meaning me and my best friend since I don't know when, Natalie. It's Saturday. Natalie had slept at my house the night before so that we could get ready together for the party. "Nat! Wake up!" I yelled pushing her out of her bed. Oh and yes, Nat's here so much that she has her own bed in my room. "I'm up! I'm up!" She said getting back on the bed and covering her head up. "No your not, but will be!" As I said that I tore her blankets away and threw them in the closet. "Hey!" She yelled standing up and running after me. "Hey yourself!" We both burst out laughing as we fell to the ground. "It's 10:30 in the morning, but we have to be at Roxys house by 3:30 she said." I said while walking into my walk-in closet with Nat to get some clothes. "What should we wear to this party?" Natalie said looking through a random rack of clothes that happened to have the 'hott' tanks on it. Roxy said that we should wear some shorts and a tank and bring a bathing suit and a dress along with us." I said looking around our hunormus closet." Okay. Well will this work?" Nat said holding up a purple tank top and some short denim shorts. Tank Top: www.fashionjunkee.com Denim Shorts: www.polyvore.com "Yea for the tank and shorts part now you need a dress and a bathing suit. Would this work for me?" I asked holding up a ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment