Take a breath: a jonas brothers story chapter 7

on Sunday, October 21, 2012
Take a breath: a jonas brothers story chapter 7 Video Clips. Duration : 2.63 Mins.


last time: Nick: Wait, so are we allowed to play our instruments and sing there? now: Kevin: Yeah, can we still be the Jonas Brothers? Mom: You guys can sing and dance and play if you want, but there you are just normal people. Nick: Yeah, normal people who are really talented. Mom: Actually, most of the people there are musicians. Most of them got offered record deals and everything but they sing for themselves and everyone on the island. The whole island revolves around music. Dad: You boys will fit right in... well, as soon as you get rid of your big heads. Kevin: Gosh, I knew my head was big, I just knew that Aly was lying to me. ... Kevin: What? You guys never asked anyone if your head was big? Joe: No? Dad: Kevin, having a big head is just an- Mom: You know what? Nevermind that. Go upstairs and start putting things in storage and packing. (5 hours later, they are all done with putting things in storage and they are halfway done with packing) Nick: Finally! We are done with that stupid storage thingy! Joe: Yeah, I know! Kevin: WOO! Time for dancing! (starts doing the macarena) Joe&Nick: (exchange looks) Umm... Kevin?? Kevin: Blah blah blah blah blah MACARONI! Cheese tastes good with extra MACARONI! Joe: Kevin, it is macarena, not macaroni. Nick: Yeah, and those aren't even the right lyrics... Kevin: I know that! I am just adding a little Jonas Brothers flavor! Joe: Umm... okay then. Nick: Hey! I just remembered we are supposed to be meeting Destinee soon... at the ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment