❤EXPAND ME FOR EVERYTHING!⤵: BLOG: www.glamoration.com TWITTER www.twitter.com PINTEREST: pinterest.com FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com Floral Dress from Forever 21: www.forever21.com I couldn't find the earrings online, sorry! Express Stella Extreme Stretch Jeggings: www.express.com Red/Orange Lace Tank: www.express.com *Sorry I couldn't find everything online :( FTC: Bought everything myself! :) Like My College Videos? Don't forget to Subscribe! www.youtube.com CONTACT INFO: For business inquiries: Please contact me through email: CollegeGlamoration@gmail.com For requests, questions or any other messages: Please message me through YouTube or comment on this video. Thanks so much for watching this video!!! Leave any feedback and responses in the comments! Much Love, Taylor
♡ Spring Clothing Haul ♡ feat. Forever 21, Express and TJMaxx!
♡ Spring Clothing Haul ♡ feat. Forever 21, Express and TJMaxx! Video Clips. Duration : 4.55 Mins.
❤EXPAND ME FOR EVERYTHING!⤵: BLOG: www.glamoration.com TWITTER www.twitter.com PINTEREST: pinterest.com FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com Floral Dress from Forever 21: www.forever21.com I couldn't find the earrings online, sorry! Express Stella Extreme Stretch Jeggings: www.express.com Red/Orange Lace Tank: www.express.com *Sorry I couldn't find everything online :( FTC: Bought everything myself! :) Like My College Videos? Don't forget to Subscribe! www.youtube.com CONTACT INFO: For business inquiries: Please contact me through email: CollegeGlamoration@gmail.com For requests, questions or any other messages: Please message me through YouTube or comment on this video. Thanks so much for watching this video!!! Leave any feedback and responses in the comments! Much Love, Taylor
❤EXPAND ME FOR EVERYTHING!⤵: BLOG: www.glamoration.com TWITTER www.twitter.com PINTEREST: pinterest.com FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com Floral Dress from Forever 21: www.forever21.com I couldn't find the earrings online, sorry! Express Stella Extreme Stretch Jeggings: www.express.com Red/Orange Lace Tank: www.express.com *Sorry I couldn't find everything online :( FTC: Bought everything myself! :) Like My College Videos? Don't forget to Subscribe! www.youtube.com CONTACT INFO: For business inquiries: Please contact me through email: CollegeGlamoration@gmail.com For requests, questions or any other messages: Please message me through YouTube or comment on this video. Thanks so much for watching this video!!! Leave any feedback and responses in the comments! Much Love, Taylor
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment