crawling back to you;; chapter 39

on Tuesday, October 30, 2012
crawling back to you;; chapter 39 Tube. Duration : 0.08 Mins.


Aurelia's POV Nick came out just in his boxers. My heart skipped a beat and I started to tense up. Danielle's jaw dropped "You better get ready now! And then you'll have some explaining to do missy" She said and then went out of the room. I looked down and felt my cheeks getting hot, great now I was blushing. I looked over to Nick who just stood there akwardly. "Uuh, yeah I better get ready. You heard Dani and you should get ready too, so bye" I quickly said and then walked off to the bathroom. I undressed and let the hot water splash on my body. It was extremely relaxing, it washed everything off me. The fact that I slept in the same bed with my ex-boyfriend and the father of my daughter while I was engaged to another man and the kind of date we had last night. What was I going to do? When I was done showering, I just changed into a pair of sweat pants and a tank top, since Danielle had my dress. I went over to Danielle's room and knocked on the door. I heard a loud "Enter!" through it so I went in. "Finally" Danielle said and I laughed. She pointed on the make up seat next to her. Sit down, Paolo your stylist will do your make up and hair" I did as told and sat next to her. "Now spill, I want to know everything!" I hoped she'd forgotten... I sighed "Well, I don't know?" "Aurelia, what the heck? Why was your ex in boxers in your room!? Wait you didn't.... right?" She asked looking at me akwardly. "No" I shook my head. "He just slept over in my bed. I really had no idea ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment