OPEN!! My outfits of summer. I don't spend loads of time getting ready during summer, so they aren't very on trend or runway like, I guess you could say. I go more for comfort than style as well as I don't spend a lot of money shopping for cloths during the summer season since it's so short....
Summer 2011 Fashion
Summer 2011 Fashion Video Clips. Duration : 3.65 Mins.
OPEN!! My outfits of summer. I don't spend loads of time getting ready during summer, so they aren't very on trend or runway like, I guess you could say. I go more for comfort than style as well as I don't spend a lot of money shopping for cloths during the summer season since it's so short....
OPEN!! My outfits of summer. I don't spend loads of time getting ready during summer, so they aren't very on trend or runway like, I guess you could say. I go more for comfort than style as well as I don't spend a lot of money shopping for cloths during the summer season since it's so short....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment