Demi: [Laughs] Idiot Joe: Yeah, im the idiot, but your the princess [Chuckles] Demi: [Makes a face] I don't like wearing dresses though.... Joe: Fine, your a princess with jeans on Demi: What about my top? Joe: Hmmm, maybe a tank top Demi: [Giggles] What kind of princess am I? Wearing casual clothes? Haha Joe: [Smiles] You are the prettiest princess, foreva Demi: Crazy maniac-- Joe: That your-- Demi: Blah blah blah blah Joe: [Laughs] Demi: [Smiles] ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Joe: So um, demi.... Demi: What....? Joe: Um, well, about the miley thing..and the moving home thing.... Demi: [Drops her smile] Joe: You aren't mad at me anymore right? I am serious, i don't like her, ok? Demi: Fine, i trust you this once [Crosses her arms trying not to smile] Joe: [Smiles] Demi: Im hungry Joe: [Smirks] You must be, from arguing with a hottie all the sudden Demi: Shut up Joe: [Smiles] What do you wanna eat? Demi: I don't know, your my boyfriend, help me choose Joe: Ok, you can eat, "Joe's cooking", "Arby's", "McDonalds", or "Garbage" Demi: [Makes a face at the last one] Hmph Joe: [Smirks] So which one? Demi: Fine, let's go order some pizza Joe: [Makes a face, turns it into a fake sad face] [Baby talk] You don't like Mr. Joey's cooking? [Looks up at her] Demi's POV: (I never do POVs because i hate reading them, so im gonna try it) Joe is sooo sweet. Well, im gonna miss him sooo much when he leaves. Im sooo sad. In fact, im depressed ...
Nobody but You: A Jemi/Taylena Love Story Epi Sixteen [Im Gonna Miss You]
Nobody but You: A Jemi/Taylena Love Story Epi Sixteen [Im Gonna Miss You] Tube. Duration : 0.33 Mins.
Demi: [Laughs] Idiot Joe: Yeah, im the idiot, but your the princess [Chuckles] Demi: [Makes a face] I don't like wearing dresses though.... Joe: Fine, your a princess with jeans on Demi: What about my top? Joe: Hmmm, maybe a tank top Demi: [Giggles] What kind of princess am I? Wearing casual clothes? Haha Joe: [Smiles] You are the prettiest princess, foreva Demi: Crazy maniac-- Joe: That your-- Demi: Blah blah blah blah Joe: [Laughs] Demi: [Smiles] ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Joe: So um, demi.... Demi: What....? Joe: Um, well, about the miley thing..and the moving home thing.... Demi: [Drops her smile] Joe: You aren't mad at me anymore right? I am serious, i don't like her, ok? Demi: Fine, i trust you this once [Crosses her arms trying not to smile] Joe: [Smiles] Demi: Im hungry Joe: [Smirks] You must be, from arguing with a hottie all the sudden Demi: Shut up Joe: [Smiles] What do you wanna eat? Demi: I don't know, your my boyfriend, help me choose Joe: Ok, you can eat, "Joe's cooking", "Arby's", "McDonalds", or "Garbage" Demi: [Makes a face at the last one] Hmph Joe: [Smirks] So which one? Demi: Fine, let's go order some pizza Joe: [Makes a face, turns it into a fake sad face] [Baby talk] You don't like Mr. Joey's cooking? [Looks up at her] Demi's POV: (I never do POVs because i hate reading them, so im gonna try it) Joe is sooo sweet. Well, im gonna miss him sooo much when he leaves. Im sooo sad. In fact, im depressed ...
Demi: [Laughs] Idiot Joe: Yeah, im the idiot, but your the princess [Chuckles] Demi: [Makes a face] I don't like wearing dresses though.... Joe: Fine, your a princess with jeans on Demi: What about my top? Joe: Hmmm, maybe a tank top Demi: [Giggles] What kind of princess am I? Wearing casual clothes? Haha Joe: [Smiles] You are the prettiest princess, foreva Demi: Crazy maniac-- Joe: That your-- Demi: Blah blah blah blah Joe: [Laughs] Demi: [Smiles] ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Joe: So um, demi.... Demi: What....? Joe: Um, well, about the miley thing..and the moving home thing.... Demi: [Drops her smile] Joe: You aren't mad at me anymore right? I am serious, i don't like her, ok? Demi: Fine, i trust you this once [Crosses her arms trying not to smile] Joe: [Smiles] Demi: Im hungry Joe: [Smirks] You must be, from arguing with a hottie all the sudden Demi: Shut up Joe: [Smiles] What do you wanna eat? Demi: I don't know, your my boyfriend, help me choose Joe: Ok, you can eat, "Joe's cooking", "Arby's", "McDonalds", or "Garbage" Demi: [Makes a face at the last one] Hmph Joe: [Smirks] So which one? Demi: Fine, let's go order some pizza Joe: [Makes a face, turns it into a fake sad face] [Baby talk] You don't like Mr. Joey's cooking? [Looks up at her] Demi's POV: (I never do POVs because i hate reading them, so im gonna try it) Joe is sooo sweet. Well, im gonna miss him sooo much when he leaves. Im sooo sad. In fact, im depressed ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment